Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

MCN"S at daycare Rss

Hi, im returning to work in two weeks and my dd2 will be using mcn's at daycare. (i have ok'd it with the daycare) Am i better off taking a nappy bucket or will i get away with a wet bag?
in my centre we always asked for a bucket to be bought in and a couple of plastic bags for pooey nappies.
I used to take a bucket (DD is toilet trained now) and it was fine. I think a bucket is best for disguising smells.....
Thanks heaps for that. I was thinking a bucket but wasnt quite sure smile
I'm going against the grain here, but I use a wet bag. DD goes to FDC, so it is a little different, as the portability is a good thing for her (playgroup, school run etc). No problems with smell, but then DD's carer flushes any poo before bagging.

I'm going against the grain here, but I use a wet bag. DD goes to FDC, so it is a little different, as the portability is a good thing for her (playgroup, school run etc). No problems with smell, but then DD's carer flushes any poo before bagging.

DD is at FDC as well but I tell ya- some of the poos she did needed more than flushing!!! The nappies were covered with poop and all the shaking in the world wouldn't have got that mess off! On those days it was good to have a bucket. wink
Sign in to follow this topic