Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. my 3 yeard old boy wont stop bein mean to his brother

my 3 yeard old boy wont stop bein mean to his brother Lock Rss

my 3 year old son is always pickin on his younger brother who is nearlly 1.he wont share his toys he pushes him ova smacks him on the head he is really mean and makes him cry all the time.weve tried the naughty chair,time out ,takin his toyss of him but nothin seams to work.im so scared he will really hurt him.i hate yellin at him all the time.last nite he pushed him ova really hard on our wooden floors i was expectin blood but thanks god my youngest has a hard head.he loves his older brother and always follows him round wantin to play with him. help i know im not the only one
I'm in the same position as you. My nearly 4 yr old has his moments of extreme nastiness to his 14mth little brother. I have tried countless things myself and am at a loss as to what to do next. My 14mth old has now decided to take matters into his own hands and is fighting back. Sometimes this is enough to stop his older brother, but other times it just adds fuel to the fire. I'm hopeing they grow out of it eventually..

Sign in to follow this topic