Huggies Forum

Tiny Treasures Photography Lock Rss

Hi everyone. DD is 17 months old and since the day she was born Dh and I have been saying we would get some pro photos from pixie photos or something like that. The other day and my local shopping centre there was a Tiny treasures photo stand.

The lady asked if I would like some photos of DD. I said that she is in a cranky mood and probaly will scream the shop down if you try and put her on this strange little stage thing. However the ladies were very nice nad said they would give her a try.

I wa right and DD freaked out and I was thinking well this is a waste of time we won't get any nice photos. The ladies were so patient and in the end DD came around and I think they got some great shots. Long and short of it I go back on Friday to look at packages. Has anyone else got photos from tiny treasures and were you happy with them?

The top package is quite expensive at 490 bucks! So I was thinking of buying just a few pictures. It really depends how good the pictures are. Any feed back, were you happy or did you feel ripped off? TIA smile

I got photos done with them and they were beautiful and I guess compared to some of the other groups that visit shopping centres they were cheap. But yes still expensive.

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/dh24m7.png

I got photos done with them and they were beautiful and I guess compared to some of the other groups that visit shopping centres they were cheap. But yes still expensive.

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/dh24m7.png

Hi there,

I got my pics with Tiny Treasures last month with the photo stand in the mall. I LOVED them, I had DD done with them at about 3 months, She was REALLY grumpy and like you they said theyd give her a try and see what happens, but between the tantrums they got some really good shots of her, I didnt really like them at the time, but looking back at them now I think theyr good. The recent ones were great as well, one being my profile pic. I got the whole package and although it was a bit expensive (we paid $560 or $590) we really liked them, we got heaps of nice pics, plus 2 free montage photos. About 1.3metres long and maybe 30cm wide but the pics are the same in both montages so got one in colour and one black and white. Plus having the disc of ALL the photos they took that day (HUNDREDS) you can choose more to print if you like. They did print most of the good ones but there were even some really good ones on the disc we printed as well.
All and all I was really happy with our photos but both my kids were extremely happy that day so was pure luck they were there that day! LOL

thanks ladies. Glad to hear your were happy with the pics. I am lieaning towards the most expensive one so I can get the disc. I am taking DH with me so he can decide how much we should spend(he gives in pretty easy laugh

I got some 2.5 years ago when ds1 was 4mths, the pics were awsome!! I love them. I got the disc too.

Sign in to follow this topic