Huggies Forum

Ok everyone Lock Rss

I notice alot of new names on here and i'm having a blonde day so please update info.
Like- are you new
name change
No change.

By the way i have brown hair but i like to call me forgetting things a bonde day.

I notice alot of new names on here and i'm having a blonde day so please update info.
Like- are you new
name change
No change.

By the way i have brown hair but i like to call me forgetting things a bonde day.

I changed my name last night.... My post count of over 2000 shows I'm not new smile I was kellee*n*olivia*n*boston smile

Why do you all change your names! I associate a new name with a new person... I don't for one minute remember that this person used to be that person. A pic change I can handle, but that's about as far as my memory will stretch!

I changed my name a few months ago because another user had the same name but with different spacing. Was too confusing- even for me! I'd see a post and think "I don't remember writing that...." roll eyes
LOL - my little blessings - i'm with you.
I dont care when people change their user namers... but, sheesh, its when they start changing the avatar - now THAT really stuffs me... haha I am very visual, cant remember anyones names, but can always remember a face... don't worry, i'll never change - i may change my avatar, but it will still be a Betty!

I'm still me LOL but thinking of changing my pic just not too sure to what, but I'll let you know smile

well, i'll have NFI who you are then... LOL.. you'll have to start a special thread to let me know. laugh
I'm not a new member, i joined after DD was born in 2008.
I don't post that much but come on every now and then. I love that I can stay anonymous smile
I wouldnt classify myself as new... Ive been around for a while but very quiet since having bub as I have been super busy! I changed my profile pic recently cause my little guy is no longer so little tongue hehe
Im not really that new... & Im still me laugh laugh laugh
Im just not on much at the moment because DH broke his hand a few weeks ago & had to have major surgery to fix it gasp .. So Im Mummy, Daddy, & everything inbetween around here at the moment which means my "Me Time" is AWOL!!! tongue

Im not really that new... & Im still me laugh laugh laugh
Im just not on much at the moment because DH broke his hand a few weeks ago & had to have major surgery to fix it gasp .. So Im Mummy, Daddy, & everything inbetween around here at the moment which means my "Me Time" is AWOL!!! tongue

Poor guy but it suxs that you have to do everything more than normal.

Your little girl is so cute, babies make me so clucky.

Poor guy but it suxs that you have to do everything more than normal.

Your little girl is so cute, babies make me so clucky.

Meh... It keeps me out of mischief tongue & its only temporary hopefully.. So I cant complain too much, & Thank You.. She is a beautiful little girl.. Im so lucky to have her, She is the cheekiest bub in the world with the funniest nature & she just melts my heart laugh laugh laugh
Still me.... Same name and same pic

Like some of the pp's it's the picture I notice most!
And kellee/ one lucky mummy that is a beautiful new pic of your kids !

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

Sign in to follow this topic