Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

does it crap u off? Lock Rss

As soon as I read this I thought of the chic in the red bandage dress last night. lol. That is who you're referring to, right?? She went up against ummmm Sarah, I think her name was? The first thing I said to DH when she came out was OMG is she modelling or singing? lol! She was strutting around the stage totally trying to sex herself up. I was really hoping Joel wouldn't fall for it...as I think he has a couple times. :-/

Anyway, it's such an awesome show. I love the American one more though. Mostly because I'm not a Delta fan and I would leave my husband for Adam Levine. grin

Im not a delta fan either. She just seems so fake. And her music isn't my style.

I dont know why but im so attracted to Seal! I ready don't know why, he's not my age or what I normally find physically attractive but sometimes I can't help but think id like a slice of that.

OOOHHH... INTERNET FIGHT. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? CAPS LOCK ME TOO DEATH?
(Noddy's not fat ffs!)

I soo know what you mean there is just something about him!!! He has one of those smooth voices!!
Omg this is how ummmm silly my mother is laugh
She asks what happened to his face I said why what do you think happened... And my mother says was it gang related you know a drive thru
Ba ha ha ha ha ha oh oh oh ha ha ha I literally cried of laughing
Firstly mum drive by not drive thru laugh
And no mother is was a accident not gang related oh god my mum needs to get up with the times laugh

I dont know why but im so attracted to Seal!

I dont know why either! ewww laugh wacko

I dont know why either! ewww laugh wacko

bahaha! Yeah, I can't really say I love him, either. He's so up himself! I laughed every time he delivered the "I'm the best thing that could ever happen to you" speech....and won them over! And dude, what is with the nail polish???? #weneedavomitsmiley

bahaha! Yeah, I can't really say I love him, either. He's so up himself! I laughed every time he delivered the "I'm the best thing that could ever happen to you" speech....and won them over! And dude, what is with the nail polish???? #weneedavomitsmiley

I dont watch the show, but hes just so.. *gags*
Whats with the selection of these judges? Shouldn't it be someone who has more experience in the music industry? blink Meh dont know..dont care laugh

Yes..need more emoticons! tongue
I think it's how he kinda looks people in the eye when he talks to them and he looks kinda sexual the way he walks but doesn't look like he's faking it. maybe it's the over all confidence? I dunno, like I said I don't get it. Until seeing him in this show I always saw him as the old black dude with the scars on his face who sang that really awesome song. lol

I'm so over Delta. She makes me frustrated with her fake, flouncy, look at me i'm so wonderful and kind, flick my hair, I'm the queen, uuuugggghhhhh! I want to blow raspberries at her! hahaha! I can tell that in her head she's thinking about chucking a tanty once the cameras are off but shes smiling and blowing kisses on the outside.

OOOHHH... INTERNET FIGHT. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? CAPS LOCK ME TOO DEATH?
(Noddy's not fat ffs!)

Sign in to follow this topic