Huggies Forum

grrr dont you just hate it Lock Rss

when you have a sick kid and go to reach for the panadol only to find its way out of date coz you havent needed it in ages. Had to go out and buy both panadol and nurofen, I know its been a while since I bought it but i dont remember it being so expensive.

Oh well Im sure this lot will expire before i realise it too and ill get caught out yet again lol. Heres hoping my little guy gets better soon.

mum to one goregous boy

Can't say it has happened to me with 3 lil ones it's always there incase lol but your poor lil guy hope his all better soon smile
That happened to me a couple months ago lol.
It's happened to me a few months ago. We need it for little man teething & go to open it & look at the date and it was 2 months out. Lucky we had nurofen in the fridge for him.

It's happened to me a few months ago. We need it for little man teething & go to open it & look at the date and it was 2 months out. Lucky we had nurofen in the fridge for him.

gee i must be terrible i looked at mine and they both (nurofen and panadol) expired some time late 2010 oops. He is nearly 7 though so i guess i dont use it much, just sucks that it costs so much for something ill probably only use today and then have it go out of date

mum to one goregous boy

gee i must be terrible i looked at mine and they both (nurofen and panadol) expired some time late 2010 oops. He is nearly 7 though so i guess i dont use it much, just sucks that it costs so much for something ill probably only use today and then have it go out of date

Little masters panadol will be out of date in june & we hardly use it. So hubby will say that a waste of money. So i have to get a new bottle in & throw the other one out without hubby knowing.

Sign in to follow this topic