Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Girls are more full on than boys

Girls are more full on than boys Lock Rss

I think it depends on if they are the middle child or not.

My oldest is full on, always wanting to know what we doing, trying to help us out never sit down long enough.

My youngest is mr cool, he sits there always smiling, follows me around. Very easy going. He the reason why I'm happy to have another one.

My niece is the oldest and she full on then her brother who the middle child is very laid back and the 3rd child he very quiet just sits there and waits for things to come to him.

I only have boys and from what I have seen from friends/ rels kids, boys are more full on and noisy, dont sit still etc but there are always exceptions.

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

I think girls are 'easier' when they are younger and boys 'easier' as they get older

haha I can relate to this. I don't remember DS ever doing things like drawing on the floor or on our lounge suites. But DD, oh my gosh, she draws everywhere. We have had to resort to having NO pens in sight and her crayons are out of reach too unless she is drawing at her table under HIGH supervision haha smile

Funny though I am hoping for another girl smile

As for the cheese painting on my lounge, not sure what happened there. She did that about an hour ago and she's NEVER painted food anywhere before.

Come to think of it, DD loves to paint on our couch with her juice! Drives me mental lol
Not all girls are - like others have said, it could just be a middle/second child thing.
DS is an awesome kid, and always has been - he got into little bits of mischief here and there going through his toddler years, but nothing like DD1. She was and still is an absolute horror - I love her to bits, but my god, does she test my sanity on a daily basis!
DD2 however, is very similar to DS - so laid back, does her own thing (while behaving), and only gets into mischief every now and then - she's a fantastic little girl!
during our playgroup days, the girls would always sit quietly during play time and play with tea sets, puzzles etc whilst th boys would run sround yelling and chase each other.I dont know where you got such quiet boys???

Oh god please don't tell me that lol!!! DS is VERY full on. If a girl is more full on than he is than I'll settle with one child thanks tongue

I think girls are 'easier' when they are younger and boys 'easier' as they get older

That what hubby thinks too.

I think maybe people get a bit caught up in trying to shove the kids into boxes. Why can't each child be seen for their individuality? It isn't a competition as to which sex is harder. I am copping it a lot from my IL where they insist that boys are more full on then girls. They let their kids watch wrestling videos, they encourage them to be rough, they tease them if they do anything that could remotely be considered girly and then insist they are the way they are because they are boys. roll eyes They fail to accept that I grew up in a house with 2 brothers, a step brother or at dads we lived in a house with 2 other men and between them had 5 boys between 5-15. I know that all boys are not like that. My brothers were arty and musical! They have already told me that if I have boys, they probably won't be like theirs because they have sisters.... mellow
I have four girls, and they are all full on! My DD1 was very placid as a baby, she is getting more and more difficult and full on as she gets older - though she has Asperger's disorder and ADHD, so that is a factor. In fact, she has broken the same arm three times in three months. Originally she fell off her scooter while trying to stop. Then two weeks later they xrayed it to find the bone had broken again - no idea how, probably because she kept moving her arm around, despite being in plaster. They operated on it and put a metal plate in. Then last week she slipped over and fell on her arm, breaking it again! She needed another operation as she had bent the metal plate. Now she has a bigger metal plate, and her arm is yet again in plaster. Very frustrating! My DD2 is less full-on in that she can look after herself better, but she is an outdoors girl and loves getting dirty, though she does resort to violence, like hitting her sisters, if things don't go her way. My DD3 was never placid, has always been full on, and her tantrums are horrible! She is getting more and more difficult to handle as she is getting older. My DD4 is also very full-on, she climbs the wire door when she wants to come in! They all break things, though not intentionally. They have gone through two doll houses - so they were cheap ones! None of my children ever sit still, unless there is a tv show on that they really really like, and even then my DD2 does headstands and spins around while watching. They love each other heaps, but they fight terribly - it can be very difficult to manage the fighting! Oh, and they are all loud, and they all talk over each other, which we are currently dealing with as it drives me mad, and is quite rude! Up until recently, it would take my DD1 about three hours to go to sleep at night. My DD2 usually takes around an hour to go to sleep, and my DD3 refuses to sleep in her bed. She falls asleep on the couch and I carry her to bed. However, my DD4 has just started to sleep through and, if she is really tired, she will either get me to put her in bed, or put herself in to bed! I don't have boys though, so I have no basis for comparsion!

kerrie, VIC, DD 12/8/03, DD 12/10/05, DD 14/9/07, DD 4/1/10

Yeah, we have banned watching wrestling in my house! My kids never watched it, but their father did, and they would walk in and instantly start wrestling him. So now, no more wrestling, unless the kids aren't around!

kerrie, VIC, DD 12/8/03, DD 12/10/05, DD 14/9/07, DD 4/1/10

Sign in to follow this topic