Huggies Forum

What mother are you? Lock Rss

no,I get them to lick my finger and use their own spit on their face lol,because I can see where it needs cleaning

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

LOL i was discussing this with my dh yesterday and no i can't bring myself to do it.

i either use a wipe or if i don't have one i tell them to lick themselves like cats do laugh

The day i broke up with normal was the first day of my magical life...

I'm definitely a wipes & wet washers mum smile
Can't say I've ever felt the need... I'de much rather use a wipe or facewasher! My Mum used to do this to us as kids and I always thought it was gross!!

i either use a wipe or if i don't have one i tell them to lick themselves like cats do laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh
I've done it a couple times in a desperate situation (a little bit in a tissue lol) where I had nothing to use, and dd was like "eww disgusting" laugh

So yeah..I use facial wipes wink laugh
I don't spit and wipe. I get a wipe out of my handbag and wipe their faces.

Hubby did that to little master the other day and i told him that was yuck. He said i use to hate it when mum did it & i said then why do it to your child.

Keeping on the topic of spit, do you guys put spit in your child's hair and style it??

NO laugh laugh
I've done it a couple of times when I haven't had anything else to use.

No can't say I want my daughter walking around covered in my spit but I do remember my grandfather using spit and rubbing it in on us when we were younger and hurt ourselves. He said "a bit of spit and polish and your just like new". grosses me out now but always made me feel better when I was little.

He said "a bit of spit and polish and your just like new".

That is hilarious! laugh laugh
I must admit i've done it once and felt an instant pang of regret as it's something i always swore i'd never do.

As a side note; lick the back of your hand, wait for it to dry and then have a sniff. Scusting.

Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds,
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.

Sign in to follow this topic