Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Where to shop on-line for cheap maternity clothes?

Where to shop on-line for cheap maternity clothes? Lock Rss

Hey smile

I live a smaller city and we only have two shops that stock maternity clothes... and a very small selection at that!

So my only real option is to buy on-line. I would prefer not through ebay (bad expereince!!). Can anyone recommend a good on-line store, that isn't exepensive?

thanks smile

I wish i could!
I have had a lot of trouble finding clotehs this time around and have been searching high and low! Although there are a lot of options online i dont believe that paying $60 for a t-shirt that i can only wear the next three months is acceptable!!
Good luck finding one as i know how hard it can be!

It's hard isn't it? I bought a lot of stuff on eBay, but mostly second hand. My bff just bought a load of stuff from www.bumpbabyandbeyond.com.au and the stuff she got was gorgeous. She got a Ripe shirt and another brand of pants for work, a dress and a couple of ripe tops for just under $200, which seemed pretty good compared to the original prices on the tags. We took the trip to big w in bendigo, but they had nothing sad
Sign in to follow this topic