Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Announcement: Welcome to the new Huggies Forum

Announcement: Welcome to the new Huggies Forum Lock Rss

Mine is showing a very old pic of my DD instead of my tickers.... Why huggies why?!!
lyra_p wrote:

I also got it wrong a few times. i took the url part away and finally figured it out. but mine are lilypie tickers

Thanks, I'll give that a try now!

oooh we're back

Lets see if this works smile

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

Great job. Hope that it is as great as the trial.

Thanks Huggies

Hey huggies, thanks for all your hard work getting this going. Its different but I'm sure we will get used to it and forget what the old one even looked like

Just a question, can you go to the first unread post still? Because if I go back to a topic I have to scroll until I find where I was up to and it was a handy feature to have before that you could skip to the first post you haven't read yet smile

And also being able to give a post a 'positive' was a hugely important feature to me, because sometimes other people say exactly what you wanted to say, other times you are too embarrassed to be the one to say it but want to show you agree, or just to say thanks for someone's input quickly

And being able to see if a user is online or not beside their picture...

Could it be made clearer who wrote what when something is quoted

I'm sure I'll think of more lol
Yay! Tickers are sorted!

Mods..wheres the emoticon box???? *sulks*
Risi wrote:
Hey huggies, thanks for all your hard work getting this going. Its different but I'm sure we will get used to it and forget what the old one even looked like Just a question, can you go to the first unread post still? Because if I go back to a topic I have to scroll until I find where I was up to and it was a handy feature to have before that you could skip to the first post you haven't read yet smile

Agree, that was very handy to skip all the read stuff!
[b]re: Lilypie signature[/b]

Go to your profile and add the following style codes to your lilypie image url:

[img ] http: //lmtm. lilypie. com / QxCrp10.png [ / img ] < without all those spaces in between

HTH
cowgirl mumma wrote:
Risi wrote:
Hey huggies, thanks for all your hard work getting this going. Its different but I'm sure we will get used to it and forget what the old one even looked like Just a question, can you go to the first unread post still? Because if I go back to a topic I have to scroll until I find where I was up to and it was a handy feature to have before that you could skip to the first post you haven't read yet smile

Agree, that was very handy to skip all the read stuff!

haha I've just edited my post since with more things I've noticed lol I'm not complaining I swear wink

I actually can see myself liking it once I get used to it
[quote post="3187740" name="Nai&Beau"][b]Nai&Beau wrote[/b]:
Any ideas on how I get my tickers back? they aren't even there in my profile signature box...[/quote]

You have to make them all over again.
But you need to edit the code and take out the bits at the beginning and the end - only from [img] to [img]

Risi wrote:
Hey huggies, thanks for all your hard work getting this going. Its different but I'm sure we will get used to it and forget what the old one even looked like

Just a question, can you go to the first unread post still? Because if I go back to a topic I have to scroll until I find where I was up to and it was a handy feature to have before that you could skip to the first post you haven't read yet smile

And also being able to give a post a 'positive' was a hugely important feature to me, because sometimes other people say exactly what you wanted to say, other times you are too embarrassed to be the one to say it but want to show you agree, or just to say thanks for someone's input quickly

And being able to see if a user is online or not beside their picture...

Could it be made clearer who wrote what when something is quoted

I'm sure I'll think of more lol

hi Risi,
we're taking in suggestions from previous features that you'd like to have again - but we've kept a long term view of the forum. some of them we've felt contributed to the slowness of the forum.

others (like the positive feedback vote, see online users), we are planning on introducing something better.

as for the unread posts, i think there's supposed to be a colour difference with the speech bubble. But let me check.

A few feature we're hoping to encoure you is to 'follow topics'. if you see the blue button with the words 'Follow this topic" and clicked on it, you will be able to see posts of all the topics you're following here https://www.huggies.com.au/forum/followed-topics

alternatively, click on the little star near the member's photo/avatar if you're at the active, popular or browse sections. HTH for now.
Sign in to follow this topic