Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Announcement: Welcome to the new Huggies Forum

Announcement: Welcome to the new Huggies Forum Lock Rss

G.K wrote:
Mods how do I get the bold to work is my sig?

you need to close the bold tag with a / smile
Ilovemylilbugs wrote:
Whaaaaaaaaa it's too hard laugh
I'll get use to it so how many people have a sparkling house with no huggies for 24 hours tongue
Mines sparkly laugh

id like to say that mine is...but yeah i just procratinated somewhere else grin
gypsy kylz wrote:
Ilovemylilbugs wrote:
Whaaaaaaaaa it's too hard laugh
I'll get use to it so how many people have a sparkling house with no huggies for 24 hours tongue
Mines sparkly laugh

id like to say that mine is...but yeah i just procratinated somewhere else grin

Yes me too just found other forums to look at and add too. Very pleased that Huggies is back smile

Totally lost!
Just gotten used to being a member of the forum and it's changed!! lol -But it does look good. smile

This is going to take some time and getting used to....

keeki wrote:
Ohh gosh, i'm not sure i can get the hang of the new froum sad

It will take a little while to get used to ... but we are here to help grin
Hmmmm I cant seem to get onto the new forum from the NZ site using my old login??? (does that make sense??) I can view it but as soon as I log on then click on the forum tab it shows me the "our forum is having a makeover" page.....
So Ive had to create a new (hopefully temp) account just to post this... Mods/IT- can you please help me!!!??? smile
I have no idea how to use this. How do I check recent topics? Everytime I click on Active it tells me something went wrong.

Where's my tickers gone? Not happy sad

mumof2gorgeousgirls wrote:
I have no idea how to use this. How do I check recent topics? Everytime I click on Active it tells me something went wrong.

Im getting that at the moment too- Id say its a glitch..
I click on the ACTIVE tab and I can't get it to load..??
Looks like I need to fiddle with my ticker too... Hmm...

- Edited: I have a ticker! *happy dance* laugh

Does anyone know how to get your friends back? I can't find my friends comments on my profile page anymore.

I agree Skip. I've already been sick all week with a nasty bug, now I'm just completely confused.

***MummaB*** wrote:
Hmmmm I cant seem to get onto the new forum from the NZ site using my old login??? (does that make sense??) I can view it but as soon as I log on then click on the forum tab it shows me the "our forum is having a makeover" page.....
So Ive had to create a new (hopefully temp) account just to post this... Mods/IT- can you please help me!!!??? smile

With your regular log in try clearing your cache, by holding down the SHIFT key and selecting REFRESH smile
Sign in to follow this topic