Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Announcement: Welcome to the new Huggies Forum

Announcement: Welcome to the new Huggies Forum Lock Rss

mumof2gorgeousgirls wrote:
I have no idea how to use this. How do I check recent topics? Everytime I click on Active it tells me something went wrong.

Where's my tickers gone? Not happy sad

Thanks for letting us know about this. The ACTIVE tab was working earlier this evening. We'll raise it with the IT team to investigate smile
mumof2gorgeousgirls wrote:
Does anyone know how to get your friends back? I can't find my friends comments on my profile page anymore.

The IT guys are working on some extra features for our Profile Pages. They are not too far away and hopefully worth the wait smile
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - it's too hard without the 'active' page working... it's like the old school huggies.. LOL.. gotta go work out my bits..
Huggies hasn't even been back a day and we've already broken it!! wink laugh

I'm totally lost without seeing the most recently active posts too... *cries*
-This mummy is giving up for the night... tongue

why cant i see posts on the second page of general?? ergh... not sure i have the patience tonight.
Chiliwoman wrote:
why cant i see posts on the second page of general?? ergh... not sure i have the patience tonight.

Same! So glitchy... I'm too hormonal for this waaahhh sad
oh yay - active is working - yay
Maru08 wrote:
Well, it is a free forum Huggies provides, so patience will be a virtue to all. The mods did also say glitches & small issues will be arising initially.

Changes happen every day within our lives & we cope. Ultimately, this is just another change to get used to & I'm happy to adjust.

ah yeah - there's a few of us that have been thro this a couple of times now, so already knew what we were in for...
but, if we dont tell them what's wrong, they wont know what to fix, hence the whinging posts.. LOL
Hey everyone, I just noticed when I clicked on the "My Posts" tab, and if you want to go back to a post you had replied on, if you click on "continue reading" it takes you to the last read post... I think!

I noticed earlier when I read about things people noticed missing, one thing was the automatic scroll to where you last read. BUT looks like at the moment it will only do it for ones you've posted on and only if you click "continue reading"... geez I hope this makes sense!!

I have a small complaint.... smile

There are WAY too many sticky threads.... there is only room for 6 member threads showing at a time!

chalys 'n' J wrote:
I have a small complaint.... smile

There are WAY too many sticky threads.... there are only 6 threads showing at a time!

Now that we can fix grin

Thanks for the housekeeping reminder grin
Mum2Em&Madi wrote:
Just checking my ticker. I can't get it to work.

Yay! It's working smile
Sign in to follow this topic