Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Announcement: Welcome to the new Huggies Forum

Announcement: Welcome to the new Huggies Forum Lock Rss

keeki wrote:
Ok now where are my friends??? Lol. I feel so alone.
Do i have to follow someone to be friends?
Anyone???

yeah you have to follow them to be friends ad they have to follow you back to be able to talk to each other via PM
keeki wrote:
Ok now where are my friends??? Lol. I feel so alone.
Do i have to follow someone to be friends?
Anyone???

I'm 'following' you keeki! Haha.. I feel a little creepy saying that tongue
I think my tickers are finally working.

Testing signature

We have made it to the new forum! For those that are finding it difficult to operate it won't take long and you will be a pro. When we did the test run, it only took us about 3 days to get it down Pat.

Kubota Chick 1 & UTD wrote:
We have made it to the new forum! For those that are finding it difficult to operate it won't take long and you will be a pro. When we did the test run, it only took us about 3 days to get it down Pat.

3 days? Was that minus pregnancy brain? wink
Think I'm slowly getting it. smile YAY

Littlecollinsdarlings wrote:
Kubota Chick 1 & UTD wrote:We have made it to the new forum! For those that are finding it difficult to operate it won't take long and you will be a pro. When we did the test run, it only took us about 3 days to get it down Pat.3 days? Was that minus pregnancy brain? winkThink I'm slowly getting it. smile YAY

Nope that was including pregnancy brain but maybe not quite as pregnant as you lol. Now I jsut have to figure out the tickers. lol

Kubota Chick 1 & UTD wrote:
Nope that was including pregnancy brain but maybe not quite as pregnant as you lol. Now I jsut have to figure out the tickers. lol

laugh We'll see how I go...
Almost every time I go to reply to a topic, I click start a new topic! oops.

Your tickers look good smile

Ok I mentioned this in the testing phase, but it didn't get changed...

I really REALLY miss being able to see at a glance if someone has posted after me.. when I click on my posts, I still have to go into each topic to see if anyone else has posted. The old forum had the colour faded if there were no changes, and bright if there were new posts. Also I liked on the main page of the old forum the little white thing that showed which topics I'd posted in.

It would just be a lot quicker to have these two things again.....

chalys 'n' J wrote:
Ok I mentioned this in the testing phase, but it didn't get changed...

I really REALLY miss being able to see at a glance if someone has posted after me.. when I click on my posts, I still have to go into each topic to see if anyone else has posted. The old forum had the colour faded if there were no changes, and bright if there were new posts.

I agree completely!
That's the thing I miss the most!

I am quite loving the forum! It's so good!
wow its so different! let me have a tinker and see if i can get it all okay!
Look pretty tho!

Sign in to follow this topic