Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Announcement: Welcome to the new Huggies Forum

Announcement: Welcome to the new Huggies Forum Lock Rss

ok all my tickers r gone and i cant fix them how do we do that now?

[quote post="3188567" name="shull"][b]shull wrote[/b]:
ok all my tickers r gone and i cant fix them how do we do that now?[/quote

Once you've created the ticker you have to get rid of the first part of the url and also a bit at the end. On yours you have to delete the part that isn't in the link...if that makes sense.

Just ticker testing smile
thanx chonnie!!!!1

shull wrote:
thanx chonnie!!!!1

No worries, I wasn't sure if it made sense or not.

Love the pics you have of your kids, little cutties!

*chonnie* wrote:
shull wrote:
thanx chonnie!!!!1

No worries, I wasn't sure if it made sense or not.

Love the pics you have of your kids, little cutties!

Thanx and yes they r little cuties! but DD is a little miss atm terrible twos!!

chalys 'n' J wrote:
Ok I mentioned this in the testing phase, but it didn't get changed...

I really REALLY miss being able to see at a glance if someone has posted after me.. when I click on my posts, I still have to go into each topic to see if anyone else has posted. The old forum had the colour faded if there were no changes, and bright if there were new posts. Also I liked on the main page of the old forum the little white thing that showed which topics I'd posted in.

It would just be a lot quicker to have these two things again.....

me too - REALLY REALLY miss this

and I cant +1 your post - lol

Also being able to go straight to the first new post on a thread you have already read - sometimes I seem to be able to do that if I click on the bubble, other times it goes right back to the beginning ...sigh

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

I cannot access the planning for pregnancy forum and pregnancy forum. keeps coming up we look into this . has been like this ever since the new forum change has happend.

I'm not sure I like this new forum

http://gustopaleo.com/

And my signatures have disappeared

http://gustopaleo.com/

Hi
I just wanted to check when I try and open up the planning for pregnancy forum it always says We're sorry, but something went wrong.

We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly.
Some of the other forms occasionally do it then work then stop. Not sure if anyone else is having the same issue but it's been happening since the launch sad

Thx
2littleBs wrote:
~Dust wrote:
I have a question and couldn't see anywhere else to put it.

How do you post a thread now????????????

I've looked and looked.......... am I blind???

I had this same question when we were doing the 'testing' of the new forum. I think you'll have to go into the topic you want to post under ie go to 'Browse' then to whatever topic eg 'General Discussion' from there you can post a new topic smile

I thought it would be good if there was a 'post new topic' shortcut button on the main page smile

At the end of each thread page there's a "Start new topic" button in between the "Reply" and "Manage e-mail notifications" buttons.
Sign in to follow this topic