Huggies Forum

I just wet my self WTF???? Lock Rss

Skippy And The Greek wrote:
Ok, i've done two pregnancies before, and i've lived a few years now and NEVER has my bladder done what i have not wanted it to do. NEVER. I haven't had a single moment EVER where i've had an accident or even remotly been close to one. But i was just standing at my computer doing my morning routine with Facebook etc and i wet myself?! Just gushed out all down into my Ugg Boots. My poor Ugg Boots, they didn't deserve that. I already went to the toilet this morning, about 7 minutes prior to the wetting so it's not like i held my bladder too long and the baby kicked me or something. I can't believe this has happened. WHY?! I don't want to go out in public anymore. What if it happens again?! God i am mortified right now.

Im sure you have already checked/or no.... it wasnt your waters breaking was it? just how you said it has never happened before, worries that perhaps it wasnt incontience but a hind water leak ?

jujubean wrote:
Skippy And The Greek wrote:Ok, i've done two pregnancies before, and i've lived a few years now and NEVER has my bladder done what i have not wanted it to do. NEVER. I haven't had a single moment EVER where i've had an accident or even remotly been close to one. But i was just standing at my computer doing my morning routine with Facebook etc and i wet myself?! Just gushed out all down into my Ugg Boots. My poor Ugg Boots, they didn't deserve that. I already went to the toilet this morning, about 7 minutes prior to the wetting so it's not like i held my bladder too long and the baby kicked me or something. I can't believe this has happened. WHY?! I don't want to go out in public anymore. What if it happens again?! God i am mortified right now.Im sure you have already checked/or no.... it wasnt your waters breaking was it? just how you said it has never happened before, worries that perhaps it wasnt incontience but a hind water leak ?

I actually thought the same thing but didn't want to worry you! I'm sure you'd know if it wasn't wee......

I feel for you Skip! When I was UTD I often sneezed and peed at the same time and during MS time I'd be vomiting and wetting myself simultaneously. Such a hot look........
Oh dear sad I have had a few leaks this time too, but usually after a cough or sneeze! Hope everything is okay, it is probably just one of those random yucky pregnancy things, but yeah I would just keep an eye on things in case it was waters.

[quote post="3196350" name="Skippy And The Greek"][b]Skippy And The Greek wrote[/b]:
jujubean wrote:
Im sure you have already checked/or no.... it wasnt your waters breaking was it? just how you said it has never happened before, worries that perhaps it wasnt incontience but a hind water leak ?

I sort of thought it smelled wee'ish where waters are suppose to smell different? Thats what i been reading on here over the years lol.
I've wacked a pad on, just incase it happens again or something. I'm not hurting or anything.
In one way, i almost wish it was a hind water leak or somehting because thats bloody horrifying, glad noone was around to see that. But then, i'd rather have the week bladder than something happen to my daughter. So, can't win lol.

oh gosh!!! im sorry i hit report instead of quote!!! i hope the mods realise that im so so sorry!
id keep an eye on it with the pad as you are, i didnt mean to worry you, just as you said it was 7 mins AFTER you had already gone, and its never happened. i dont know about the smell, i had EmergancyCS with first and Elective with the second.

Thats ok, we've all been reporting each other since the forum change. Mods are probably sick of seeing my name come up in reports wink
I don't know about the smell either, just what i've read. My last two pregnanciesd were full water breaks at the start of labor so i didn't have to guess or smell, already knew.
I'll definatly keep an eye out and ring my midwife if i get too worried though.
Theres goes my youth for sure, it's not drying in my Ugg Boots laugh laugh laugh

Purely for information purposes, the hind leak, is that BAD? I sort of thought that can happen and refill or whatever, doesn't mean the baby is in any danger?

HAHA well its not so new to me- ive only just started using the forum so its "normal" i guess, just clicked wrong button wink
LOL your STILL in your uggs.... hmm bahaha.

i dont think it is disasturous(sp), a friend of mine had a hind water leak, at around 30 weeks, but carried on, as she still had her front waters intackt. just got given a scan to make sure water levels were ok, and baby wasnt distressed. got give AB a week before due date. birthed naturally.

A friend I know had a hind water leak. She was told it can reseal and refill. She was also told to rest and drink lots of water. Hope it was just wee though Skippy (although wee isn't awesome either.......... esp for any future pairs of shoes you choose to wear, maybe you should go buy a pair of gumboots?) wink
Bahahaha at the gumboots! laugh

Skip.... you're not alone - I did it too.... I did it a couple days before labour, stood up from bed and heard /felt a gush and my initial thought was Omg my waters broke... followed by the horrifying realisation that it smelt like wee. It's a REAL shock isn't it!

I was too embarrassed to even tell people on here! Lol

You'll be pleased to know that I havnt done it since so it doesn't necessarily mean its going to keep happening.

We could name ourselves as part of a gumboot club. smile

I did it once when i was pregnant with my first. But in my defence i was busting & hubby was on the toilet and mil was asleep. I end up pee in the shower cause i just couldn't hold it. After that i use to make hubby ask before he went first thing in the morning.

my_little_blessings wrote:
I did it once when i was pregnant with my first. But in my defence i was busting & hubby was on the toilet and mil was asleep. I end up pee in the shower cause i just couldn't hold it. After that i use to make hubby ask before he went first thing in the morning.

Better to wee in the shower than in your pants (or ugg boots). No shame in that. Can wash it off LOL wink

It was better but just has i started peeing hubby came out & spent the rest of the morning laughing at me. Told him next time he in there when i need to go i pee on his lap

Now that I've publically admitted weeing myself you'd BETTER end up it being a pee accident otherwise I'm here red- faced on my own! laugh

No seriously, goodluck! Definitely better safe than sorry smile

Skippy, I think it might be time for you to confine yourself to the inside of your house! Between the peeing yourself and farting episodes this week, you're not having such good luck ~ who knows what could be next laugh

Ah I had trouble with my bladder all through this last pregnancy and this morning I did a sneeze and yelled out to DH "I did a sneeze and didn't wet my pants" DH was really happy for me laugh

You might have to go get some pull ups wink

Sign in to follow this topic