Huggies Forum

were have my undies gone? Lock Rss

Wow that would really freak me out too, hopefully it might have been just some kids mucking around, better thought than the alternative! blink

That is creepy blink
Was it more than one pair?...lol that sounds creepy me asking that but just trying to get my head around it, if it was only one pair, that they'd gotten caught up in the other washing and you'd not hung them up if you know what i mean? But more than one pair and I'd be freaked out!

Jamiereid60 wrote:

Thats the creepy thing it was more than one pair
I remember because I soaked them all first
As in all 5 6 (cant remember exact amount are gone)
the pegs were they were are all on the ground so a pretty good give away

gasp Eeeek! Man who the hell would do that.... wacko

Good excuse to get some new undies i say. In fact I may lose my own undies so I can get some new sexy ones. Sexy undies always makes me feel good especially when your preg and u feel as big as a whale!
grin
Ohhhh Jamie, that sucks!!!!!! I'd feel creeped out too. It is a great excuse to get new undies, though by the sounds of it, I wouldn't get sexy ones- your knickers thief might like that!!!

Maybe dry underwear inside on a clothes horse?
Thank you Duckie I knew it was called snow something!

This used to happen to me all the time when I lived in Canberra. I think they mainly target underwear as you get more items with less bulk and if they get caught there is less of a charge than if they are caught stealing brand name clothing.

Get a dog and see how quickly they jump back over the fence!

Weeeeeeeeeeeird! Frikken weird!!!
Jamiereid60 wrote:
*Charlie*&*Boots* wrote:
That is creepy blink
Was it more than one pair?...lol that sounds creepy me asking that but just trying to get my head around it, if it was only one pair, that they'd gotten caught up in the other washing and you'd not hung them up if you know what i mean? But more than one pair and I'd be freaked out!

Thats the creepy thing it was more than one pair
I remember because I soaked them all first
As in all 5 6 (cant remember exact amount are gone)
the pegs were they were are all on the ground so a pretty good give away

Is your clothes line easy to access? I mean like can someone just get into your property like that? Man that is creepy!!
~Dust wrote:
ToryF wrote:
Thank you Duckie I knew it was called snow something!

This used to happen to me all the time when I lived in Canberra.

Now this is weird! Happened to me once in Canberra too. Maybe it's some sort of weird fetish where too many pollies and roundabouts have warped peoples brains.

Where I stayed an old lady was complaining that her underwear were going missing but nobody believed her until mine went missing off the same clothes line. I dried them inside after that. Crreeeeeeeppy!

Haha. I don't understand why they targeted our street either as our yards weren't easy access???

We ended up calling the police who explained the phenomenon to us. However on one occasion it happened to us mid afternoon.
Gee that is disturbing!
Is it possible that an animal such as a bird or cat are taking them? Birds used to come a grab the synthetic fibres from our hills hoist (it had plastic line - and when the plastic deteriorates, you can see the synthetic fibres). And I've seen a cat on TV that stole all sorts of things from the neighbours - it was only when the owners installed a night cam that they realised what was happening!
Sign in to follow this topic