Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. did anyone do anything exciting on the long weekend??

did anyone do anything exciting on the long weekend?? Lock Rss

we didn't do much, but went to a bils place on sunday for the day and the boys slept over so it was very peaceful here.Their daughter is an only child and my bil is trying to recreate the childhood mil had as an only child by keeping the cousins close.Hope it works, the kids all had a good time, they went exploring the bush and yesterday had a movie marathon as it was so wet.They watched all of the lord of the rings movies.Hubby and I had a sleep in....

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

We went ice skating at a big outdoor skating rink in the city! It was pretty amazing smile

Gotta love a long weekend! wink

We went away to my parents for the weekend, was lovely to see them and my sis and bro as well. My DS1 had fun with his cousin too. We survived the 5 1/2 hour drive each way. Just bought dvd player for car was a lifesaver!

I sat on the couch and watched Dora all weekend with DD! DS was on a camp, so it was just me DH and DD. We also drew, and played with her toys and took photos of ourselves pulling funny faces haha

Other than that, no we had a boring stay in doors long weekend! smile
We went shopping at a near by city on Sunday - the kids loved it! We were all absolutely exhausted by the time we got home.

The rest of the weekend was just the same as usual!
Hubby jetsprayed my mum & his mum footpaths on saturday. Sunday we went & saw my mum & brother. Yesterday we went shopping & got the last present for little man birthday.

Nope, nothing exciting here. Saturday, got firewood (so necessary), Sunday not much, Monday was so glad hubby home. Woke with a migraine, after having my painkillers, I left hubby with our son, I went back to bed and slept for a bit. Woke feeling so much better!!!
Nothing as usual lol
Dani + 1 wrote:
DH worked so nothing new for us smile love your pic vkw!

thanks, its a shame they are not so cute anymore lol

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Sign in to follow this topic