Huggies Forum

Private Health Insurance Rss

1. We with Bupa
2. We pay $188 p/m
3. It's hospital cover with basic extras so if we need dental, it's partly covered.
teachers health
top cover extras and hospital
$ 907.25 per quarter

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Nai&Beau wrote:
lyra_p wrote:
1. We with Bupa
2. We pay $188 p/m
3. It's hospital cover with basic extras so if we need dental, it's partly covered.
Thanks Lyra. Is that for the 4 of you? Do you know if you can add a child on before they are born? If that makes sense lol

That's ok smile Yip that's for DH myself and both kids. I think any child gets added on after birth, I have never heard of any before?
We're with Bupa, it's $430 a quarter for family hospital cover (obstetrics included). smile
We are with HCF
Family of 4 - 2 aduilts & 2 children
We pay $65 per week for top level of cover
hospital & extras - including obstetrics
We have 2 people in our family with glasses so that was a major factor for us when we looked at cover and they were great for that.

so far, no issues smile

Madison Jade 28.08.06 & Kobyn James 20.06.08

I'm with Bupa (was Mutual Community), i have just extras, and pay $12 a fortnight for a single..going to upgrade soon to include my 2 girls, as think DD1 needs her eyes tested and possibly glasses

I hate that we're forced to pay for health insurance. The US government gets too much in our lives. They made from the insurance an income machine for the state. I've been to Europe and there they don't have such obligations. They are freer than we are. I mean financially. I choosed to pay house insurance maybe because I care about the house more than about my health. Maybe some of you will understand, I'm a parent and I need to leave something for my kids. The house is the best that I can leave them. If you leave in Utah and you're interested in insuring your house, read more on https://homeownersinsurancecover.net/utah/.
Sign in to follow this topic