Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

hmmm "Z" Lock Rss

ummmm.... both. But mostly zed.
If Im singing the alphabet song I say zee.
I say 'zee' when I'm saying the alphabet but 'zed' when I'm saying the letter by itself I have no idea why though lol smile
zed
Zed.
I live in New Zealand ~ how dumb does it sounds when you say N Zee? laugh laugh laugh N Zed sounds sooooo much better smile

I say 'zee'...zed is so aggressive lol!

DD has a toy that sings the ABC song and they say zed, it annoys the crap out of me - zed doesn't rhyme with 'vee'!!!

Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds,
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.

I believe zee is the American pronunciation and zed the British. I've always said zed but remember even as a child getting confused when Sesame Street sang the alphabet song with a zee.

zed

Zed... See sounds so horrible like hach or ach 'H' def the latter is proper English...
I say zed. I thought zee was the American way of saying it. DD is learning her sounds in school and they are taught zed too.
haha my question grin asked because when I moved to Aus from NZ everyone said Zee and it dove me insane and how Aussie's pronounce the letter 'h' it gives me a twitch, I always say 'ach' but people tend to say it 'haaaaych' ooh and 'castle' is another one, I say it with a somewhat silent 't' some people say it 'cast-tle' but meh, my grandmother was an English teacher wink and I spent a few months in the UK so I tend to speak a bit British tongue
I say zed
Sign in to follow this topic