Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Something new and exciting happening for Huggies New Zealand in 2012...

Something new and exciting happening for Huggies New Zealand in 2012... Lock Rss

Here at Huggies we love bringing you exciting new offers as a way of saying thanks for your trust and support in our fabulous products. We also know that as an experienced Huggies Mum, you await with anticipation our major consumer promotion every year and may have been saving up your barcodes!

We do have an exciting new consumer promotion coming very soon, however barcodes will no longer be required in the same way you are used to. So here’s your opportunity to clear out those Huggies barcodes you have collected for a chance to WIN! The Barcode Clearout promotion is open now so click here to find out how to enter and keep a look out for the 2012 Huggies major consumer promotion coming to stores soon!

The Huggies NZ Team
Huggies NZ have a new entry mechanic for our 2012 Major Huggies promotion that facilitates an easier entry process, so no hassle of cutting out barcodes. We think you will love the new promotion. There will be a Pull-Ups offer available online, so be sure to visit www.pullups.co.nz from October.
Unique1 wrote:
do austarlia get promos too like this? can we use this one for ours? as I have barcodes I have saved since my son has been born and never been able to use them sad

Hi There

At this stage there are no plans to do an Australian barcode promo but keep checking back on the forum for further updates on this!

Thanks

smile Huggies Moderators
2littleBs wrote:
Ok, so I bought some wipes yesterday and they had the sticker on them for the animal toys promo with the points- says to go to huggies.co.nz to enter but I can find where it is I enter???

Hiya,

This offer opens on the 3rd September, which is when the promotional details will appear on the Huggies site. Unfortunately a small amount of Huggies products stickered with unique codes have appeared on shelf a little prematurely. The good news is you have the chance to start collecting early smile

Apologies for any confusion smile

I'm very disappointed, Huggies.

I've been saving up the barcodes from both my kid's nappies for AGES for the toy promotion. Until now, I have purchased Huggies, even though the quality isn't as good as it used to be and they are overpriced, but at least I was able to get something back for my custom. I bulk buy in advance, so I have no chance of entering this promotion because I won't be able to get the required amount of points in two months as a single income family.

This new way of running the promotion is, as far as I can see it, an attempt at revenue gathering rather than rewarding loyal customers like me.

Treasures give you discounts off their nappies for entering codes and Baby Love is simply a better nappy and both are better priced, so this is where we part ways, Huggies. And please don't cheerfully suggest that I send my barcodes in to your "consolation" competition - It's such a joke that it's not worth the effort. They're going in the bin.
Hubby just came back from the supermarket with the usual huggies bulk nappies (2 lots of 44 nappies) but there were none with the prom sticker on them, (after having an arguement with hubby about did he look properly) I rang the supermarket (New World) and they said they had no control over it and that none of the nappies had promo stickers!!!
Did get some on the wet wipes, but still disappointed!!!
Should have been on all packs or can I send my docket in instead?!?!?!

Unfair as I have purchased Huggies nappies during the promo but let down by not getting stickers!!!!!!
I live in Wellington, NZ's capital, not even the middle of nowhere, hate to think how rural mums can get theirs!!!!

Been a loyal customer for years (have older children that I used huggies nappies on too) not happy with this "new" system sad
I ordered the cube and the xylophone.
The cube is well constructed, but unfortunately the xylophone wasn't.
A minute or two after I had removed the xylophone from the packaging, the cows head had fallen of the xylophone.
Has anyone else experienced this?
Not a big deal really, I can just glue it back on.
Comparing this years toys too last years toys, last years toys were far more superior quality to this years toys.
Delivery was a lot quicker then last year, so guess I have to take the good with the bad.
kins wrote:
I ordered the cube and the xylophone.
The cube is well constructed, but unfortunately the xylophone wasn't.
A minute or two after I had removed the xylophone from the packaging, the cows head had fallen of the xylophone.
Has anyone else experienced this?
Not a big deal really, I can just glue it back on.
Comparing this years toys too last years toys, last years toys were far more superior quality to this years toys.
Delivery was a lot quicker then last year, so guess I have to take the good with the bad.

We are disappointed to hear that your Xylophone has broken; the wooden toys are of a high quality and this is the first instance of a faulty toy that we have heard about. Our Huggies Customer Advisory Service will be in contact with you shortly smile
Cms40 wrote:
Hubby just came back from the supermarket with the usual huggies bulk nappies (2 lots of 44 nappies) but there were none with the prom sticker on them, (after having an arguement with hubby about did he look properly) I rang the supermarket (New World) and they said they had no control over it and that none of the nappies had promo stickers!!!
Did get some on the wet wipes, but still disappointed!!!
Should have been on all packs or can I send my docket in instead?!?!?!

Unfair as I have purchased Huggies nappies during the promo but let down by not getting stickers!!!!!!
I live in Wellington, NZ's capital, not even the middle of nowhere, hate to think how rural mums can get theirs!!!!

Been a loyal customer for years (have older children that I used huggies nappies on too) not happy with this "new" system sad

Thanks for leaving your feedback, we have passed on your comments to the Huggies Team. If you have any further questions our Customer Advisory Service will be able to assist you smile
Blake's_Mum wrote:
I'm very disappointed, Huggies.

I've been saving up the barcodes from both my kid's nappies for AGES for the toy promotion. Until now, I have purchased Huggies, even though the quality isn't as good as it used to be and they are overpriced, but at least I was able to get something back for my custom. I bulk buy in advance, so I have no chance of entering this promotion because I won't be able to get the required amount of points in two months as a single income family.

This new way of running the promotion is, as far as I can see it, an attempt at revenue gathering rather than rewarding loyal customers like me.

Treasures give you discounts off their nappies for entering codes and Baby Love is simply a better nappy and both are better priced, so this is where we part ways, Huggies. And please don't cheerfully suggest that I send my barcodes in to your "consolation" competition - It's such a joke that it's not worth the effort. They're going in the bin.

Thanks for leaving your feedback and we are sorry you are disappointed. Your comments have been passed on, and read by the Huggies Team.
I'm also really disappointed with this year's promo. Looking at the number of toys left, this close to the end, I can only suggest that I am not the only one. I have been saving my barcodes up for ages in anticipation and find it annoying that they are useless. I have had a lot of trouble buying items during the promotion period with the stickers on them. If any Huggies item is on special, they sell out fast and the remaining items left to buy seem to have their stickers stolen from them (and have none). It's far easier to steal these kinds of stickers rather than a barcode. It's been such a hassle that I haven't bought the Huggies items I've wanted at times, choosing to wait until they have stock with stickers. I now have enough stickers for more than a toy, but am looking at the postage and handling charges. $13.50 when I live in Auckland is excessive! I can send an item up to 25 kg with the courier company we use for $3 across town. It seems to me that you are covering the cost of the toys with your excessive postage charges. I've decided not to buy the toys this year, I don't think they are worth it with the high postage charges. I have been a loyal Huggies customer for nearly five years, but am disappointed by this promotion and will definitely look to buy other cheaper brands of nappies. The promotions have always been a big incentive to me, but certainly aren't anymore.
Sign in to follow this topic