Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

do you think we could Lock Rss

I don't smack... I'm the only person I know outside of huggies that doesn't so I get frowned upon for that. Dd still has a blankie. Mil thinks me breast feeding is disgusting. Hmmm what else? Dd doesn't do extra activities out of school (sports etc). I don't sterilise bubs bottle or dummy, just a rinse in boiling water.

What about you thea?

I let my kids draw on my back with textas gasp Keeps them quiet, & it feels nice
I do let them draw on my tummy too, but it doesnt feel quite as nice & they make fun of how jiggly it all is lol. And they always want to poke my belly button. I HATE people touching my belly button lol
Dd still has a dummy, bottle at bed time, hasn't started toilet training, doesn't go to daycare, doesn't get smacked or yelled at, is allowed to walk around outside with snacks and isn't given junk food/drink.

All things I've been slammed for by other parents, family and friends.

OOOHHH... INTERNET FIGHT. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? CAPS LOCK ME TOO DEATH?
(Noddy's not fat ffs!)

3littlemen wrote:
Im on Huggies instead of getting tea ready!!

LOL me too!!! Kids arent whinging yet though
Apparently I dont disapline my child because I wont smack him everytime he does something wrong and choose to talk to him. He apparently is rude because he doesnt talk to people (speach delay) and again I should smack him and make him talk!!!!!!

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/dh24m7.png

mommabee wrote:
Apparently I dont disapline my child because I wont smack him everytime he does something wrong and choose to talk to him. He apparently is rude because he doesnt talk to people (speach delay) and again I should smack him and make him talk!!!!!!

Really? Im normally told I don't smack because I like tomake life hard for myself and im a Whimp.
Oh and dd doesn't talk around ppl shes not used to out of shyness that means I shelter her too much and never let her interact with other adults.

OOOHHH... INTERNET FIGHT. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? CAPS LOCK ME TOO DEATH?
(Noddy's not fat ffs!)

Everything i do is criticised. Not putting them in daycare, not putting them in school, putting them in baby carriers when they get older than a baby, breastfeeding while pregnant, not shouting or smacking which is especially picked on when they do something 'bad' in public!, eating healthy food at parties, sleeping in the late afternoon and going to bed late, eating the same thing for breakfast everyday, not making them brush their teeth everyday, putting them all in the same bedroom, letting my daughter get her head shaved, letting my son wear a pink fairy dress everyday, they are always naked at home unless it's freezing, comfort breastfeeding in place of dummies, using cotton balls and flannels instead of wet wipes... everything i do basically! If there is anyone on here who knows me in real life, now they will know who I am certainly lol. The one place i am never looked down upon is our local markets full of kindly asian ladies smile
Umm lets see:
I let my three year old choose her own (weather appropiate) clothes
I let my 2 older DD's climb the wee trees in our yard
I let my 2 year old share my bed when she wants
I don't throughly disinfect my house every day!!!
No one has ever criticised the way i parent in real life. It has only been on here where people have questioned some of the things I do like controlled crying, daycare etc.
I only getting flak from my mum (openly at least lol) for my bubs having a dummy
The time he goes to bed which really he decides and we just follow
For not having set day naps
and apparently for not being a perfect baby lmao (she doesn't see him often and he cries lol)
Yes all of this from someone who has never had my bubs on her own EVER lol

white_with_two 1/2 wrote:
I do let them draw on my tummy too, but it doesnt feel quite as nice & they make fun of how jiggly it all is lol. And they always want to poke my belly button. I HATE people touching my belly button lol

Im sorry, i had to giggle tongue

I always get asked: doesn't she sleep through yet?
Someone once told me demand feeding was wrong and babies only need to be fed every 4 hours (DH reckons thats why her kids turned out the way they have wink)

Sign in to follow this topic