Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

baby photos Lock Rss

OMG what a gorgeous little boy. grin grin

The photo of him when he was 6 month's is great the little tubby.
Beautiful bloned hair or is it red?
Ilovemylilbugs wrote:
His been beautiful his whole life T!! What a beautiful lil
Man he is smile

I would
Put photos up of the kids too but I'm not sure how to do it off the iPhone I
Cannot be bothered starting the lap top up and hooking up the net and waiting and waiting as Dp has soo much crap on the computer it's soo slow

I don't have a computer but I just got the photobucket app added photos from my gallery to it and then grabbed the image codes n popped em on here! Very easy once u work it out lol smile

And Thea, he's GORGEOUS!! Naww I wish they didn't grow so fast though lol. It's kinda scary tongue x

He' so adorable...he's got such a cheeky grin! smile
HA HA Love the food photo. grin grin grin grin

I cant wait till my DD is old enough to eat food's like that so i can get these beautiful messy face photo's.

Gorgeous. grin grin grin
Ilovemylilbugs wrote:
V_1990 wrote:
Ilovemylilbugs wrote:
Man he is smile

I would
Cannot be bothered starting the lap top up and hooking up the net and waiting and waiting as Dp has soo much crap on the computer it's soo slow

I don't have a computer but I just got the photobucket app added photos from my gallery to it and then grabbed the image codes n popped em on here! Very easy once u work it out lol smile

And Thea, he's GORGEOUS!! Naww I wish they didn't grow so fast though lol. It's kinda scary tongue x

Thanks hun I have the app on my phone smile I'll have a tinker around smile bloody Dp has loaded the laptop with guitar tabs and music and it's soo slow now the lap top was meant to be mine!!!!!

No worries hun smile lol typical male. Just like when dad said he'd bought mum a new car over n over again... Yet she never gets to drive it haha... Unless she's a taxi that day haha tongue

Ilovemylilbugs wrote:
V_1990 wrote:
Ilovemylilbugs wrote:
V_1990 wrote:
Ilovemylilbugs wrote:
Man he is smile

I would

Thanks hun I have the app on my phone smile I'll have a tinker around smile bloody Dp has loaded the laptop with guitar tabs and music and it's soo slow now the lap top was meant to be mine!!!!!

No worries hun smile lol typical male. Just like when dad said he'd bought mum a new car over n over again... Yet she never gets to drive it haha... Unless she's a taxi that day haha tongue
Ha ha very typical male lol I just had a play aroun with photo bucket I have uploaded some photos and I have no clue where the image code is??? Is your photo bucket app the one where you can edit the photos and add effects etc I'm soo backwards with technology laugh

Mines the basic actual photobucket app with upload n share options etc. umm go into a photo u wanna share n if u see a 'i' info sign (iykwim) tap that and all the codes will appear n by touching the img one it automatically copies it for u so u can paste it in a post here grin

aaaah man he's a hunny smile
I LOVE the shoes with bonds wondersuit!!!!!! So cute!!
awww he's so cute! I love his little arm rolls in the 6 month photo hehe naww

First we had Each Other, Then we had You, Now we have Everything

Gorgeous cutie!
He's always been so cute, right from when he as tiny smile

Very cute smile smile

Sign in to follow this topic