Huggies Forum

Boobies... Lock Rss

This is a weird question, but i just wanna know...
After i stop BF, will my boobs go back to what they were pre-pregnancy? They are super saggy at the moment, especially when DD has just fed, and I am hoping that they become a little more firm when i stop BF. I know its a little TMI, but i would like to know smile

Hate to burst your bubble, but probably not! sad

One of the reasons I love pregnancy and breastfeeding... coz my boobs are bigger and fuller... but after that its like the life is literally SUCKED out of them sad

So I feel your pain hun
Sorry, but I second what Lyra said. They'll probably never return to pre-pregnancy state. But, they do gradually firm up. Only a little bit, & it takes a fair awhile lol.

You could try chest excercises to tone the surrounding muscles, but its not recommended while you're still BF.
Elmo_Luvs_ya wrote:
It really depends on you. I had the same concerns but when I started losing the baby weight my boobs 'suprise' went back to normal. It does not always happen. It depends on how big the change was. Did you only go up a cup size? or did they get a lot bigger? And the more bubs you BF will determine what happend to your boobs.
Sorry but that is one of natures mysteries. But do wear a good supportive bra always.

Yeah everyone is different... but I think if they sagging now, they won't go back to being perky again sad
Skippy And The Greek wrote:
Men love boobs no matter what and eventually you can come to terms with your new mummy body.

So true. Boobs are boobs to men! So long as they're not literally hanging below you're belly button lol.

Embrace the change smile
white_with_two 1/2 wrote:
Skippy And The Greek wrote:
Men love boobs no matter what and eventually you can come to terms with your new mummy body.

So true. Boobs are boobs to men! So long as they're not literally hanging below you're belly button lol.

Embrace the change smile

True... and at the end of the day... the only man that will see my boobs is my husband smile And he LOVES my boobies smilesmilesmile He doesn't judge me so I am confident even though I'm not 100% happy with them... IYKWIM?
i definatly miss having nice big boobs from breastfeeding! now i just have nipples hahahaha
I went up pretty much 2 cup sizes whilst pregnant, but even now whilst bf full time they often look fairly deflated and saggy. They looked great when pregnant, and were super super huge when my milk came in, but now 5 months later they are quite sad looking... Heaps of stretch marks all over them too so guess i shouldn't be too surprised if they don't spring back. Your right though, DH doesn't care, but i guess i do a little cos they look like 90year old ladies boobs. I know its worth it, and i wouldn't change being a mother for anything. And i should be thankful that its the only post-pregnancy body issue i have.

Oh, and white with two 1/2, they almost are, its actually that bad! sigh... Maybe i should complain so so much that DH gives in and gives me another baby smile That will fix the problem for 9 months at least wink

lol!! Not a chance lovey! Maybe a boob job?

I started off as a C cup before my daughter, then went to a DD while breastfeeding. They stayed as a DD, and actually wern't too bad, just very slightly more saggy than before, and I was happy with them being a DD.

Then when pregnant with my son went to an E cup, and G when my milk came in (oh it was awful) and now we are back to an E up.

They are not pretty though this time. They hang. Once upon a time they sat there and you could see no sag at the bottom of my breasts. Now I look at them and I can easily see that I will have pancakes when I'm done feeding.

Yep. A boob job. That's what is in order! grin

Unfortunately mine have not returned to normal, they are back down to a size 12C but i have lost a lot of density (like sand in wet socks). I only breastfed for 5.5 months but pumped after all feeds which I hear doesn't help. The biggest thing I've found is that I need to wear more covering bras - this is because the boobs seen as dense and therefore fall out of low cut bras.

Mine went smaller than before I was pregnant which wasn't good, given that I started as a AA... after I'm finished having kids I am getting them surgically enhanced. Never had boobs until I breastfed and was sad to see them go lol

Follow my blog "Bed Rest for Baby" at http://www.babysteps1804.wordpress.com

Depends I think also on how much bigger they grow during pregnancy and breastfeeding than normal as to how stretched the skin gets (same as your tummy really)..

Unfortunately they're like tennis balls in tube socks here.. I don't have much elasticity so puberty did it for me and going up 4 cup sizes this pregnancy hasn't helped, I'm scared as to what they will end up like.. I never shrunk back after the milk dried up though before, they remained around a D/DD, I'm hoping they don't remain a F/G!. And yeh DH likes them no matter what, boobs are boobs wink

Definitely going to be getting a boob lift at some stage when I don't have a million other things to buy lol

Sign in to follow this topic