Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Fathers day Lock Rss

I got hubby all done just have to wrap it. I got him this poem thing that says how much he means to our kids & i got him a mug saying our daddy is the best and a card.

Now that he away i have to try & get hubby dad something. I have no ideas.
i thought a card, biscuits & chocolate, He doesn't ask for anything, he just likes to have lunch & spend the afternoon with his son & grand-kids.

So what did you buy your kids fathers for fathers day.

This is what i got hubby

http://www.identitydirect.com.au/my-daddy-s-han...

I don't know how to get it to it has a link

I got my DH an adidas t-shirt. At playgroup the other day the boys did a footprint that got laminated (it has a little poem on it too) and I am doing an a4 page with some photos that i'm getting laminated today,

For my Dad and FIL I am getting them both a polo shirt.

We'll be away for Father's Day, so for DH to open on Father's Day, I just got him a couple of comics (I know, not very exciting, but he told me if I only planned to get me chocolates like he got me then don't get anything!).

For my Dad, I got a light thingy and will get him some nibblies.

We actually get to spend Father's Day with my Dad, which I'm looking forward too as we live so far away!
Good on you skip grin

My ex gets nothing from me. The kids will make sufficient at kinder. And he doesn't even see the baby, so I'm not bothering. He never did for me...

My dad has got slippers and chocolate. And we're going for a lamb roast at their house. Can't wait! Since I left my husband I've been living on child friendly food. Am HANGING for adult food. Hope you all have a good day too!
My DS1 has made my DH a gift at kindy and he's so excited to give it to him grin and we went out yesterday and bought him a pair of jandals he's been wanting for a while and a hat, and I'll help DS2 make him something tomorow as well smile I have a box set of Dan Brown books for my Dad and I'll get the kids to make something for him as well. I'm so happy both DH and my dad will be here for fathers day as they both work away!
It makes me feel sad for all you girls that have DH's/DP's that don't do anything. sad THese men need to shape up! It's not even about the presents, it's about spending time together and them acknowledging you as a mum.

DH and i decided not to do Fathers Day and Mothers Day until it means a little more to our little one. So we will be waiting till she is about 3 or so. Not sure what to get my dad or FIL, DH's family never did anything but my family did, and i can't get my dad something and not FIL, so will have to see still... I am thinking about inviting my family over on Sunday. Normally would go to my parents place but since all the married ones are overseas and the rest still live at home i think they would love to come over. Going to make a cookies and cream cheesecake i think smile

Hi all. Wondering what I should do re fathers day. First one as separated parents, but the kids are spending the day with their dad. They made a few little things at school/daycare... but the 'kids' ie ex got me an expensive laptop bag for mothers day.... what to do???

zoe_vet wrote:
Hi all. Wondering what I should do re fathers day. First one as separated parents, but the kids are spending the day with their dad. They made a few little things at school/daycare... but the 'kids' ie ex got me an expensive laptop bag for mothers day.... what to do???

I would get him something small, it be a nice thing to do.

Thanks ladies. Yeah we're separated when he purchased my gift... And he was very angry when he only got a gift from the children for his birthday... It is far from amicable between us but I guess I can rise above and do the socially moral thing. After all I suppose we buy gifts for people we don't like all the time!!

DS made some things at daycare. My ex an I were together for mothers day so I did end up getting him something aswell. He brought a BBQ so I got tongs and egg flip for it. This year for my dad I went halves with my brother and got him a bundy rum clock. Better than his idea of getting him a second dart board lol. He's in another state at the moment so he wont get it for a few weeks. Being seperated I think I'm going to miss making bacon and eggs for breakfast laugh ! I haven't had bacon and eggs for ages.

Sign in to follow this topic