Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Needing Recipes please and what have you done to get to know others?

Needing Recipes please and what have you done to get to know others? Lock Rss

Hi Lately i have been in one of these moods i just want to cook :{ Does not matter what it is it can be a snack, cookies, slices, cakes..

My Question is Does anybody have any recipe ideas of healthy snacks or cookies,cakes, meals anything, just throw it down and i think i might take note of it and give it a try...

I have an 18 month old Daughter that absolutely loves anything and i also have an 11 yr old Son that is on the fussy side to when it comes to vegies..
I have tried all sorts healthy and maybe not so healthy but ok for sometimes foods smile
Plus it is alot of fun...

Also on the Random side I have just moved into a neighour hood that is new to me and the kids and i thought well lets make some cakes and introduce ourselves so that is what we did today. the cake idea i maybe a little over it after today ..ideas are still good:)
And everyone i met was very friendy...
I have never done that before but i thought well why not what do you have to lose..
Has anybody done anything Random like this ...??????

For meeting people; have you heard of meetup.com? If you sign up you can then join meetup groups that people have set up in your area & you will have a Calander on there of events your groups are hosting so you can RSVP to the ones you want to go to. In my area there are quite a few mothers groups with kids of all different ages & most people that go are in the same boat, either don't have friends with kids or new to the area & want to make friends there.

Sign in to follow this topic