Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Adelaide...here we come!! Lock Rss

I've just booked a family holiday to Adelaide, in January for 7 nights!! grin
I'm so excited, I love Adelaide and have been wanting to go back there after I last went, about 13yrs ago.

Our last big family holiday was to Port Macquarie, 4yrs ago, DD1 was only a bub - so we're definitely due for some time away.

Now we just have to save even more money, so we can make sure we don't run out while over there wink

No need to reply - I just wanted to let my excitement out!!!
Wooo that sounds like a great break away grin
I can't remember my last decent family holiday lol. When Liam was a bub probably (only few nights)... Will probably try n aim for another holiday in 12-18mths... It'll happen oneday lol!
How exciting for u guys grin xxxx

V_1990 wrote:
Wooo that sounds like a great break away grin
I can't remember my last decent family holiday lol. When Liam was a bub probably (only few nights)... Will probably try n aim for another holiday in 12-18mths... It'll happen oneday lol!
How exciting for u guys grin xxxx

Yep - very, very exciting grin

2tinks wrote:
That's wonderful... Hope you have a wonderful time here.. smile

I'm sure we will...there's so much to do!

Duckie.M.B wrote:
It's so exciting hey! We are planing in going to or Mac from Adelaide in jan smile

Hillidays are awesome!

Is that meant to say you're going to Port Mac? That'll be exciting!!

isaiahs mum wrote:
hope you have a good time smile

I think we will grin
he hehhmmmm.....I think you mean "radelaide".
OC1246 wrote:
he hehhmmmm.....I think you mean "radelaide".

hehe...I'm sorry, yes, I totally meant Radelaide laugh
Ha! There's nothing here!!!

Squidlet wrote:
Ha! There's nothing here!!!

laugh To someone that lives there, there probably doesn't seem to be anything - but, you have beaches, a zoo, different shops to here, nice gardens, a museum, an art gallery, hot weather...so much! grin
But when you're a tourist, just walking through the city, or along the river is fun and interesting - but not something you would probably consider fun when you live there...it's the same where I live, we don't do a lot here, but tourists love it - and when I really think about it, I can see why smile
tickled*pink wrote:
We have a giant rocking horse- laugh Don't forget the rocking horse! Seriously though i love our zoo and it's right next to the botanical gardens which i love, too. Have fun! We always love doing all this stuff when the inlaws come to stay. Or on the girls birthdays. Hahndorf! If you want to go for a good drive, Hahndorf is great smile

I forgot all about the giant rocking horse!!! I went there a few times during my childhood - will have to think about taking the kids there.
Hahndorf, strawberry farm, melbas chocolate factory, port adelaide.
Shopping centres- I remember how much I missed them when we were living in lincoln, but now I've visited every major centre that Adelaide has to offer and BTW

have you heard how many people have been stabbed here in the past few weeks? OMG. Adelaide people are psycho. Admittedly.

Stabbings happen where I live too...are you trying to scare me off? wink
Athaye wrote:
Stabbings happen where I live too...are you trying to scare me off? wink

lol nah, I just can't see what's so attractive about Adelaide compared to some of the other places people could see.
I understand if you live in country, it's like "whooaaa big city awesome!", but still. Adelaide sucks.

And as for the stabbing, some guy stabbed some other guy at about 2pm, broad daylight, in rundle mall the other day. I mean, really.. hindley st is just over the road- couldn't they have saved it to go to the street with the reputation?

Sign in to follow this topic