Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

What's your first name? Lock Rss

If you feel comfortable saying!

My name is Aleata. Like a litre of milk.

I don't really like it or hate it, I just know that I got picked on for my name all through school.

I had:-

A litre of Milk
A litre of Shit
and my favourite in high school was A litre of cum...lol

It didn't bother me in the slightest, I have always been thick skinned...lol

As a grown up I now get 40 gallons because I am a DD cup.
My name is Melanie.
I have never liked it, but I don't mind being called Mel smile My family have always called me Princess, and we call my sisters Fluffy and Pumpkin! A bit strange for 3 girls in their 20's now! laugh

My first name's pretty obvious, I normally put it at the end of all my posts and it's pretty much my username smile - Leisa (as in a different way of spelling Lisa). I like my name, just find it annoying to have to spell it out all the time.

Leisa.

Bugger I can't quote....

Leisa, I would have pronounced you as a Lee-Sah rather than a Lisa. Is that correct?
My name is Amanda. I prefer to be called Amanda not Mandy. Only my parents were allowed to call me that. I don't mind my name now but when I was a kid I used to get called "mamamanda".
Also there seems to be so many villians on tv shows with the name Amanda. Remember on the Comedy Company, Kylie Mole used to say "Amanda sux". smile

my name is Virpi, pronounced Vi - r- pi.Never met another, not even in Finland where I was born.Was teased a bit but I didnt care.The teachers suggested I go by my middle name to make it easier (for them) but I never did

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

I'm Patricia... I hated my name growing up, I was never teased but the only other person I hate met with the same name is the grand mother I was named after and a couple of her friends... I feel it's such an old fashion name and I'm in my early 20's... Everyone calls me Trisha or Trish

My children are
Quentin, Cooper and Aurelia and I can bet that we will never find Quentin and Aurelia on any named things anytime soon smile

They are great names. I like different names. I have a Jed, Teika & Elka. I do wish though that we called Elka, Elke instead. Just suits her more and that's what we call her. My shop is shut but if one of the girls had of been a boy I would have called him Mack!

Mine is Shanay smile

Was supposed to be called sinead after sinead O connor but dad changed his mind at the last minute apparently lol you even see the scribble out of sinead on a birth card laugh

I have no idea why I can't quote at the moment.

Shanay is really pretty. My sisters name is Michelle, but up until she was 18 it was Mitchell thanks to dad filling out paperwork.
VKW i always thought I knew you name was Vicky but i was wrong lol.

I'm Jenna don't actually know any other Jenna's but lots of friends have friends called it as well.

Forever, for always and no matter what

Tutu&Lulu wrote:
VKW i always thought I knew you name was Vicky but i was wrong lol.

I'm Jenna don't actually know any other Jenna's but lots of friends have friends called it as well.
sometimes I say vicki or vera, eg at gloria jeans when ordering a coffee lol as its easier lol.I have a friend mira who often says mary!

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Miss*Mozz wrote:
Bugger I can't quote....

Leisa, I would have pronounced you as a Lee-Sah rather than a Lisa. Is that correct?
Yeah, that's pretty much how it's said but most people when they hear my name just go for the common spelling which is Lisa (have to say, it feels sooooo wrong writing Lisa lol, keep adding the "e" in smile ).

DD is Cassiopeia (its a constellation only visable in the northern hemisphere) but we call her Cassie and DS is Zachary, we call him Zach. Decided to use "Zach" rather than "Zac" with him because our last name starts with a H and didn't want there to be a question as to whether he'd put down the initial of his last name or not when he's at school smile.

Leisa.
Sign in to follow this topic