Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Inappropriate song lyrics? Or am I being a prude?

Inappropriate song lyrics? Or am I being a prude? Lock Rss

I hate that saying! "Call me daddy" yuck. Some songs are just so wrong these days.

One of the worst I think is that sexy b!tch song.
He says she's like nothing in this world you've ever seen before
Nothing you'd compare to your neighbourhood wh()re
I'm trying to find the words to describe this girl without being disrespectful
Ooh she's a sexy b!tch

Um dude, I think you failed in the trying not to be disrespectful department!

Worst thing about working in hospitality. I have to put up with all the [email protected] music that's popular!!

What about that song "Whistle" by Flo Rida? It's always on the radio and dd1 loves to sing it. If it was about an actual whistle that would be fine but for pete sakes it's about a blow job. Makes me feel sick. Also that song "I'm sexy and I know it", dd1 actually asked me today what sexy was, she's only 5!!

mumof2gorgeousgirls wrote:
What about that song "Whistle" by Flo Rida? It's always on the radio and dd1 loves to sing it. If it was about an actual whistle that would be fine but for pete sakes it's about a blow job. Makes me feel sick. Also that song "I'm sexy and I know it", dd1 actually asked me today what sexy was, she's only 5!!

Oh no! It also says your mummas a b!tch! Unless its an edited version.

lol, my kids love the whistle baby song and always ask me to put it on in the car so they can practice whistling.
So true about the kids singing about love tickled*pink!

tickled*pink wrote:

LMAO i didnt know that whistle song was about blow jobs until recently. The look on my face! laugh

But there's always been off songs like that. "Turning Japanese" anyone? I'm having a mental blank now! There are so many dodgy songs and i can only think of one angry roll eyes

Ok I'm going to sound naive but what's "Turning Japanese" song about? I just asked dh and he said someone will tell you one day.

Lol! Turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so! Classic song!
Haha. I'll get a doctor to take a picture so I can look at you from inside as well. Haha.

At least they used to be a bit more cryptic!

StrawberryTimTam wrote:
Lol! Turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so! Classic song!
Haha. I'll get a doctor to take a picture so I can look at you from inside as well. Haha.

At least they used to be a bit more cryptic!

Maybe a little too cryptic... or am I just a bit slow? I dont get it!! Please explain?
tickled*pink wrote:

LMAO i didnt know that whistle song was about blow jobs until recently. The look on my face! laugh

But there's always been off songs like that. "Turning Japanese" anyone? I'm having a mental blank now! There are so many dodgy songs and i can only think of one angry roll eyes

Ok I'm going to sound naive but what's "Turning Japanese" song about? I just asked dh and he said someone will tell you one day. smile

Hehe. Have you ever seen the squinty faces men pull while, um, cleaning the pipes?

tickled*pink wrote:
tickled*pink wrote:

Ok I'm going to sound naive but what's "Turning Japanese" song about? I just asked dh and he said someone will tell you one day.

Wellll...when i man is...pleasuring himself his eyes kind of...squint. Oh, man. Why couldnt your dh just have explained that? laugh

Oh, I just cracked up laughing and I read your comment and he just went "Hum". Slightly embarrassed now. grin

My humps my humps my lovely lady lumps. Check 'em out!

Just thought I'd add that.

I can't stop thinking of songs like that now!

no idea on the real meaning for 'whistle' either - although it does make total sense now i think about it...duh

unfortunately my kids love it, DS who is 7 has asked if he can have it on his ipod. sigh, It is sooo hard finding songs without swearing or totally inappopriate lyrics that kids can listen to.

Definately the older songs were more cryptic. I do know the turning japense song (well can sing the tune in my head) but again... had no idea what that was all about lol

feeling a llittle naive right now laugh

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

Sign in to follow this topic