Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Inappropriate song lyrics? Or am I being a prude?

Inappropriate song lyrics? Or am I being a prude? Lock Rss

laugh my DD loves all the most inappropriate songs, sexy and I know it was her fave, she now likes umm what's it called 'girl on fire' and anything by nicky minaj! I always crank lonely island when I'm cleaning so she had now learnt some very wrong songs but thankfully only sings the choruses grin

Oh btw now I have that damn turning Japanese song stuck in my head!

Chevi's_mummy wrote:
mumof2gorgeousgirls wrote:
tickled*pink wrote:
tickled*pink wrote:
What about that song "Whistle" by Flo Rida? It's always on the radio and dd1 loves to sing it. If it was about an actual whistle that would be fine but for pete sakes it's about a blow job. Makes me feel sick. Also that song "I'm sexy and I know it", dd1 actually asked me today what sexy was, she's only 5!!

LMAO i didnt know that whistle song was about blow jobs until recently. The look on my face! laugh

But there's always been off songs like that. "Turning Japanese" anyone? I'm having a mental blank now! There are so many dodgy songs and i can only think of one angry roll eyes

Ok I'm going to sound naive but what's "Turning Japanese" song about? I just asked dh and he said someone will tell you one day.

Wellll...when i man is...pleasuring himself his eyes kind of...squint. Oh, man. Why couldnt your dh just have explained that? laugh

Oh, I just cracked up laughing and I read your comment and he just went "Hum". Slightly embarrassed now. grin

Omg I am just reading this thread and almost choked on my drink laughing at the 'turning Japanese' song. I had no idea the meaning either!!! *blushes with embarrassment*

I'm another one that didn't know gasp

I haven't even heard the whistle song. I doubt it would be my type of music. I was actually thinking about this type of thing the other day because I was driving one of the work cars and couldn't be bothered changing the radio station and couldn't believe some of the songs they were getting away with playing. Standards have definitely dropped!

When bands/performers first started doing it, it was kind of amusing and a bit tongue in cheek (think offspring, Nickelback) but now it's just like they are trying to hard to be cool. Even Offspring have been losing their touch sad

I just thought of an old goodie.
Don't stand so close to me by the police!
About a sexual relationship between a teacher & student!

The stones have some too
Start me up - a warning to women what happens if you get Mick Jagger "excited"
Brown sugar - about having sex with slaves, &/or his affair with David Bowies wife (who Angie is about also) &/or heroine
Mothers little helper - Valium

gasp innocence ruined! I had no idea that turning Japanese was a dirty song!

I have to say I'm surprised some people didn't realise that whistle song was about blow jobs. I've only heard it once and it was pretty obvious to me! And poor DH is always having to explain dirty things to me!

I thought of some other dirty songs:
Something in your mouth by nickleback ('you look so much cuter with something in your mouth')
Pour some sugar on me. Not sure who sings it, but thought it was an ok song until DH explained what they meant by it

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

"Blister in the Sun" by Violent Femmes....from memory its about getting stoned/high.

I HATE the Jonny Ruffo song....I'm in Heaven baby when I'm on top of you girl. Very obvious what hes singing about.

I was going to get DD the nickelodean kids cd for her birthday but saw that song was on there so now shes not getting it.

1Princess+1Prince wrote:
"Blister in the Sun" by Violent Femmes....from memory its about getting stoned/high.

I HATE the Jonny Ruffo song....I'm in Heaven baby when I'm on top of you girl. Very obvious what hes singing about.

I was going to get DD the nickelodean kids cd for her birthday but saw that song was on there so now shes not getting it.

I thought blister in the sun was another, um, self pleasuring song?
Maybe both.

Could be.....so long ago that I am not 100%sure (was also told the meaning by a friend when I was drunk so my memory is pobably not right, lol).

Just googled it and its about both....

Verse 1) When I'm walkin' I strut my stuff, man I'm so strung out
I'm high as a kite I just might stop to check you out

(Verse 2) Body and beats I stain my sheets I don't even know why
My girlfriend she's at the end she is starting to cry

Zinkles wrote:

I thought of some other dirty songs:
Something in your mouth by nickleback ('you look so much cuter with something in your mouth')

Lol. The funny thing about that one is that that one is almost cryptic for Nickleback, usually they don't both even trying to disguise it. Still can't believe their "I like your pants around your feet" one made it onto general play on radio. They have a few others as well on their albums that are worse. Yet a lot of their other songs have really sweet lyrics so there is a huge contrast.

Oh and I aksed my DH about the turning Japanese song last night and he had no idea what it was about either. I think I was more shocked that he didn't know then I was to actually find out what it was about!

I feel so much better now I'm not the only one out there whose naive. grin

Both my girls love that new song "Gangnam Style". The problem is I don't understand what he's saying, it's all in Korean.

tickled*pink wrote:
I feel so much better now I'm not the only one out there whose naive. grin

Both my girls love that new song "Gangnam Style". The problem is I don't understand what he's saying, it's all in Korean.

http://www.kpoplyrics.net/psy-gangnam-style-lyr...

I hope that works...i have no idea what im doing with links.

Thanks for that. smile

Speaking of dodgy songs check this out
http://youtu.be/KwaQ_ZLELAw

Sign in to follow this topic