Huggies Forum

Aldi Nappies Lock Rss

Who uses them? What are they like? Are they as good as huggies? I am a loyal huggies buyer but have seen how cheap the Aldi nappies are and apparently they are quite good so just after some personal opinions on them. (Feel like Im cheating on huggies posting this on their forum ha, ha).
I've tried a variety of nappies including, aldi, snugglers, and babylove, but nothing compares to huggies; however, like others have said they are more expensive, so I usually only use huggies nappies whenever we're out and at night, but during the day, while we're at home, I'm using snugglers at the moment.

LOVE Aldi nappies. I have been using them since dd1 was about 2. They have improved them heaps since then. When dd2 was born I only used Huggies newborn nappies as I had 3 boxes left over from dd1. I have never had a problem with them and they are such a good price. I also use their wipes in the nappy bag and their nappy sacks. smile

With my DD I swore by Huggies, I tried all the cheaper brands but they just didn't compare in quality to the Huggies ones.

However, since having my DS Huggies have since changed their nappy & they are nowhere near as good as they used to be yet still the most expensive nappy around. I now buy the Coles brand nappy, not sure what they're called but they are in a green pack & have Gumnut Babies printed on them. They are brilliant & just as good as the old Huggies used to be, they're all I buy now smile

The only thing I miss about Huggies is opening up the pack to see what cute print they had haha.
Thanks for your replies girls. I think I will give them a go. I like the idea of using huggies at night and when out and just the less expensive ones whilst at home (thanks little muffin!) I actually love the coles comfy bots wipes as the huggies wipes seemed to burn DD's little bottom sad so I might give those nappies a try too. Huggies are great but they are the most pricey nappy out there so I appreciate your opinions on other brands smile
I think it's just a matter of trying out the different brands to see which works best for your baby. My friend swears by Baby Love nappies & that's all she uses yet I find they didn't fit my kids very well & often leaked.

I haven't tried the Aldi nappies but I've heard they're good smile
Comfy bots from coles are awesome, i find aldi ones not so good...
misskel79 wrote:
Thanks for your replies girls. I think I will give them a go. I like the idea of using huggies at night and when out and just the less expensive ones whilst at home (thanks little muffin!) I actually love the coles comfy bots wipes as the huggies wipes seemed to burn DD's little bottom sad so I might give those nappies a try too. Huggies are great but they are the most pricey nappy out there so I appreciate your opinions on other brands smile

No worries - it was my mum's idea. Works great & much more affordable!

melmul wrote:
I haven't tried them with DS but when I did try them with DD I didn't like them. She always seemed to be damp with them & got nappy rash. Huggies I never have any issues. I also don't think they are too expensive. I'd rather spend $30 & know that DS will be dry & comfortable smile

You know what Melmul I agree with you, I have never thought huggies were overly expensive either at $30 a box- especially as a few years ago they were $42 a box!! But I must admit I have been curious about other nappies especially when the Aldi catalogue comes out and they're boxes are $17.99 or something! I will give them a try but I do trust huggies nappies.
Sign in to follow this topic