Huggies Forum

Electricity Companies Rss

Just wondering who you have your electricity with? Shopping around for better deals smile
we recently switched from intergral(origin) to lumo because they offered 13 % discount compared to intergral who was offering 10%.

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

vkw wrote:
we recently switched from intergral(origin) to lumo because they offered 13 % discount compared to intergral who was offering 10%.

Great thank you I will have a look at them smile great discount!!
We're with Lumo too. smile
Athaye wrote:
We're with Lumo too. smile

Great thank you smile
vkw wrote:

just be carefulcause i got sucked into that too. they start rising the prices soon after and charging more per unit and then drop the percentange and say it was an introductory offer.

well thats what happened to me anyway.

The day i broke up with normal was the first day of my magical life...

SunMoonStars wrote:
vkw wrote:

just be carefulcause i got sucked into that too. they start rising the prices soon after and charging more per unit and then drop the percentange and say it was an introductory offer.

well thats what happened to me anyway.

Good point I'll check that out thank you
We don't have any choice of who supplies our power up here and I wish we did because as of 1st January we are going to be slogged with massive rate rises on power, water & sewerage. 30% rise for power, 40% rise for water & 25% rise for sewerage. Bills are about to go up $500 a quarter!! DH and I are seriously thinking we may have to move sad

www.facebook.com/LeReveWithSally

Sal&MissBeau wrote:
We don't have any choice of who supplies our power up here and I wish we did because as of 1st January we are going to be slogged with massive rate rises on power, water & sewerage. 30% rise for power, 40% rise for water & 25% rise for sewerage. Bills are about to go up $500 a quarter!! DH and I are seriously thinking we may have to move sad

That is terrible and how frustrating!! Sorry to hear that you don't get a choice!
melmul wrote:
We are with Neighbourhood Energy, so much cheaper than the big rip off companies. I've never heard of Lumo smile

Thank you I'll look them up too smile
Spiritedmummy wrote:
That is terrible and how frustrating!! Sorry to hear that you don't get a choice!

Yep it sucks and DH has been looking for a reason that we should move to Brisbane.. Well I think he may just have it! Current quarterly power/water/sewerage bills are about $900 so we are going to have to start expecting $1400 bills sad

www.facebook.com/LeReveWithSally

Sal&MissBeau wrote:
Spiritedmummy wrote:
Yep it sucks and DH has been looking for a reason that we should move to Brisbane.. Well I think he may just have it! Current quarterly power/water/sewerage bills are about $900 so we are going to have to start expecting $1400 bills sad

blink thats crazy!!! Sounds like a good reason!!!
Sign in to follow this topic