Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. vacuum cleaner what have you got ??

vacuum cleaner what have you got ?? Rss

Hi! First of all- nice name change and awesome idea putting it in your sig grin

I have a dyson, the orange one. Expensive but so worth it, been using it for 3 years and love it!

i've got a dyson & i love it... bagless & great suction - had it for 12 years now & not 1 single issue (touch wood)!! well worht the over priced $$ for a vaccuum..
Dyson grin

We have the 'animal' one because as you can see we have very fluffy dogs and it does the most amazing job at getting fur out of carpets lol

We have a Nilfisk too, but I don't know what kind. I love it, it's the best vacuum I've ever had - has great suction. It was expensive for us, but not as much as Dyson's - if we had have had more money, I probably would have gone for a Dyson, but I felt this was the next best thing for us! smile
Dyson and I love it!

www.facebook.com/LeReveWithSally

Dyson. It's mega brilliant.
Used to have a Nilfisk and it was the best one out of the rest I've had. I thought it was great, til I got the Dyson.
Dyson here too. Only problem was it started making funny noises when my hubby unsuspectingly sucked up a dead frog - froggy got stuck! smile smile I got the blue one, which collects up all my hair that I shed after pregnancy. Gosh, I'm surprised I'm not bald yet! smile
We have a Dyson at the moment but are in the market for a new one as after 9yrs it is starting to cut out. Can only do one room at a time. Love it though and it has done some hard work in its life with a dog, kids and DH using it for the truck as well.Will be getting another dyson I think.

an upright dyson(purple) but I think its over rated.Its good but no better than the hoover I used to have.I dont use it on the stairs so need a separate one for that.The shark one looks good or that little handheld dyson

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

I also have a dyson! Had it a while now around 5 years......its useless!! Hate mine! I have to clean the filters every 2nd vac or it doesn't pick anything up!!! Nilfisk is awesome by the way! Will save up for either a Nilfisk or a Shark Navigator they look amazing and have awesome reviews!!
I have a Miele and love it smile
Spiritedmummy wrote:
I also have a dyson! Had it a while now around 5 years......its useless!! Hate mine! I have to clean the filters every 2nd vac or it doesn't pick anything up!!! Nilfisk is awesome by the way! Will save up for either a Nilfisk or a Shark Navigator they look amazing and have awesome reviews!!

I tried my mum's dyson and wasn't impressed gasp I have a Shark Navigator; I got it half price from Harris Scarfe ... while having a tanty because I was over looking at vacuums! grin

I love it! It's light and easy to steer. Picks up everything from my floors - no pets but 3 kids lol - and does a fab job on my stairs smile
Sign in to follow this topic