Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. How much does your local playcentre charge?

How much does your local playcentre charge? Lock Rss

that's about the going rate

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Yep sounds about standard smile

we are in the wrong business! oops wrong spelling- brain not working

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

we went yesterday and were lucky they were having a november special where all entry was $5 so it cost me $10 for the 2 girls but normally they charge $8 for 1-4year olds and $11 for 5-12 year olds. They also have a rule that you can't bring outside food in and you will need a medical certificate if you say your child has allergies, but we've always taken some of our own food and bought lunch I think they only have a problem if you buy no food there but we usually stay a while and get lunch anway lol.

Forever, for always and no matter what

Playcenter's in our area range from $7.50-$12 but never heard of an entry fee for the parents- that is rediculous!!
oh yeah forgot to say we don't pay for parents to get in that is ridiculous I can understand like at a pool kids need to go in with a paying adult but a playcentre is totally different

Forever, for always and no matter what

Our local play cafe costs about $6.50 for DD and nothing for adults. Dh and I usually buy lunch but I always pack food for DD. I'm not buying her crap food when I can just pack some and she's usually too busy playing to eat anyways lol.

...it's me..Blee wink

At ours 1-3years is $7 3-5 $8 and then 5 and up is $8.
Seems a bit deer for 1 year old to pay and not really use much. And you have to buy food there too.

We don't go very often. I often meet up with my friends at the RSL they have a great play area and coffees cheap too.

We've got 3 in our area and only 1 doesn't charge for the adults.

At the other 2 its $3 per adult but they give a voucher for a free drink which kinda balances it out i guess.
Sign in to follow this topic