Huggies Forum

Well, I just cbf!! Rss

I've had a nice cool shower, got dressed, ready for the morning of cleaning ahead, then I sat down to read some books to DD2, and now I'm stuck. Its just too nice and comfy under the fan!
I REALLY need to at least do the dishes and tidy the lounge, but I REALLY don't want to!

Anyone else feeling this way today?
I am in bed, about to go back to sleep while bubs is too. Ahhh smile

Haha who cares about the housework it'll still be there later.

Have fun reading books.

Forever, for always and no matter what

Shush Chalys - you're making me jealous wink

Little Miss's, that sounds like a good idea - hopefully you do get a chance to put your feet up.

Oh no Jas! Did your son end up getting to school?

Tutu & Lulu, I know it will all be there later, but by then it will be double or even triple what it is now, so I like to get it done. I've put a load of washing on and done the dishes, so that's a start.

Tickled, I'd love a cleaner just for the bathrooms and the windows - hate those jobs! Good luck with getting it done on time smile
Ooh, a sprinkler day at school sounds fun 2tinks! But was she disappointed about not going to the beach?
Yup I'm also having a cbf day laugh
I had big plans to do a massive clean today through the house before my class at the gym, I did dishes and washing this morning but I've just dropped my friends son at school, sat down to eat brekky and now don't feel like moving! I've been having sneaky thoughts about hiring a cleaner just once but I think I'd feel to guilty lol.. Geez first world problems laugh
Dani + 1 wrote:
aww hate those days sad
I've had a kind of productive day, DS was at day care this morning so I wrote an essay and had a little tidy up. He fell over at day care and has a scrape on his nose and face sad poor little man. So glad I got my school work done early as not sure how he'll be when he wakes up from his nap. Worst thing is he has a runny nose that'll be running into the scrape and will hurt him if I try and wipe his nose, not really sure what to do about that.
About to have lunch, and just wrote a shitty email to an online book supplier that is mucking me around big time.

Hope everyone manages to squeeze a cuppa in soon smile I'm sure you'll all perk up after some caffeine lol

I hope your boy feels ok, the poor thing sad And good on you for getting an essay done as well as some cleaning smile
I plan to get a caffeine fix very soon!

Be Naive wrote:
Well I got some tidying done while dd snoozed in her basinet for 45 mins now she's asleep on me and I think cuddling her and watching tv sounds way funner! Athaye I think you should leave the housework for today and just chill smile

You know me Nai - I can't leave the housework wink
I got the vacuuming done and the lounge tidied after my last post - DD1 is now at kinder, and DD2 and I are having our rest time now!

Jas smile wrote:
Nope. sad

sad
2tinks wrote:
She was actually more excited about the Sprinklers plus they are going to have water bombs as well.

I would be too grin

These2boysofmine wrote:
Yup I'm also having a cbf day laugh
I had big plans to do a massive clean today through the house before my class at the gym, I did dishes and washing this morning but I've just dropped my friends son at school, sat down to eat brekky and now don't feel like moving! I've been having sneaky thoughts about hiring a cleaner just once but I think I'd feel to guilty lol.. Geez first world problems laugh

Hehe, first world problems indeed grin
Little Miss's wrote:
Well I'm now sitting down with my feet up and a clean house. smile DD1 is at nannas and DD2 is fast asleep. Hopefully she'll sleep for a few hours and I can some time out. smile DD2 hasn't liked being put down for the last couple of days so not much has been done. So glad I can relax. grin

Yay you!! Enjoy your peace and quiet smile
Do you know why your DD2 hasn't liked being put down?
Little Miss's wrote:
I think its been a combination of things. Since our holiday she has been a little constipated, not bad but not as regular as usual. And she is teething really bad, cutting her 4 molars and her 4 eye teeth AT ONCE!! So not very fun at the moment.

sad Poor girl - hope she's feeling all better soon.
3littlemen, you did well getting all that done in an hour!
Be Naive wrote:
Housework is so overrated!! You're too good Athaye!

You need to tell my husband that!!
Sign in to follow this topic