Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

10 Random Questions Lock Rss

1. How old are you? 32

2. Can you juggle? I can talk to mum on the phone, hold and bf the baby, stir dinner on the stovetop, all with a 2yo is hanging off one leg. Does that count?

3. Have you ever been bungee jumping? no I'd give it a go though

4. Where are you from? Oz

5. What are your 3 favourite internet sites? besides huggies; taste, ebay, google (like how i got 4 in?!?!)

6. What was the last thing you ate? allens snake (red of course)

7. Do you like vanilla or chocolate? chocolate

8. Which Celebrity do you find the most annoying? Posh (will someone give the poor lady a cheeseburger and a smile?), Lara Bingle (who the f thought she was interesting enough to base a whole tv show on?), Russell Brand (funny? really? have a shower and wash your hair.) I could keep going but i'll leave it at that. (lest someone think i'm a b* lol)

9. If you had friends round what DVD's would you have to watch? Raw or Delirious (we haven't watched it for years but were quoting from it on NYE so i'm sure we'd all get a good laugh)

10. Are you scared of the dark? not really[/quote]

Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds,
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.

1. How old are you? 22

2. Can you juggle? Very Slowly

3. Have you ever been bungee jumping? No

4. Where are you from? Auckland, NZ

5. What are your 3 favourite internet sites? Huggies, Facebook, and gumtree

6. What was the last thing you ate? Vegemite and chip sandwhich

7. Do you like vanilla or chocolate? Vanilla

8. Which Celebrity do you find the most annoying? Kardashians and any reality tv star

9. If you had friends round what DVD's would you have to watch? Funny ones

10. Are you scared of the dark? Yes.

1. How old are you? 32, I feel old on this site smile

2. Can you juggle? only with 2 not 3, so kind of

3. Have you ever been bungee jumping? No

4. Where are you from? WA

5. What are your 3 favourite internet sites? Huggies, ebay and gumtree

6. What was the last thing you ate? ice cream

7. Do you like vanilla or chocolate? chocolate

8. Which Celebrity do you find the most annoying? Sonia Kruger, for some reason she just annoys me.

9. If you had friends round what DVD's would you have to watch? napolean dynamite, I think its hilarious

10. Are you scared of the dark? No, sometimes maybe when DH is on nightshift and I think I hear something.

1. How old are you? 24

2. Can you juggle? Nope lol

3. Have you ever been bungee jumping? No but I have been skydiving grin

4. Where are you from? Gisborne, NZ

5. What are your 3 favourite internet sites? Huggies, Facebook and imdb

6. What was the last thing you ate? Chocolate... Naughty lol!

7. Do you like vanilla or chocolate? Chocolate

8. Which Celebrity do you find the most annoying? Hmm off the top of my head Vicky off Geordie Shore lol.

9. If you had friends round what DVD's would you have to watch? Hmm I'm not sure!

10. Are you scared of the dark? Yus lol I've been known to sprint through the house and leap into bed when there's no lights on. Bed is my 'safe zone' tongue
1. How old are you? 21

2. Can you juggle? no

3. Have you ever been bungee jumping? no way, I'm scared of heights

4. Where are you from? WA

5. What are your 3 favourite internet sites? Huggies, gumtree and mumgo

6. What was the last thing you ate? Mince, potato and veges

7. Do you like vanilla or chocolate? Depends what it is smile

8. Which Celebrity do you find the most annoying? hmmm not sure

9. If you had friends round what DVD's would you have to watch? Definitely comedy but a good chick flick can be good too

10. Are you scared of the dark? No, I have good night vision / sense of direction in the dark

First we had Each Other, Then we had You, Now we have Everything

[quote post="3314273" name="unique1"][b]unique1 wrote[/b]:
1. How old are you? Same age as my tongue a bit older than my teeth

Unique that saying is so funny I haven't heard it said for ages. grin And I agree about Eddy Mcguire he is annoying

1. 30
2. Not a chance.
3. No, I'm a wuss when it comes to heights.
4. Vic
5. Itti bitti, facebook, instagram
6. Neapolitan Ice cream.
7. Vanilla
8. Taylor Swift
9. Stepbrothers
10. Sometimes

1. How old are you? 25

2. Can you juggle? no

3. Have you ever been bungee jumping? no

4. Where are you from? originally QLD

5. What are your 3 favourite internet sites? Facebook, huggies, msn/hotmail

6. What was the last thing you ate? French toast

7. Do you like vanilla or chocolate? Chocolate

8. Which Celebrity do you find the most annoying? um... there are too many to choose but over all i would say Katie Perry (sp) only because of her "uper class personality" I love her music though

9. If you had friends round what DVD's would you have to watch? depends on the time of day and if there were kids that could walk in so during the day something maybe like Coyotee Ugly or soemthing and at night maybe something like Jeepers Creepers

10. Are you scared of the dark? Not when am inside but outside yes. There was a fox trying to get to my chooks for a few weeks and dh forgot to lock them up one night before going to work so i had to go and do it... i refused to go outside until i had rung the inlaws next door and got them to come to our fence lines and talk to me the entire time lmfao (thats the ONLY good think about having them next door)

Sign in to follow this topic