Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. I'm bored so here are some questions lol!

I'm bored so here are some questions lol! Lock Rss

1. How hot did it get at your place today?
2. Has the cool change come yet?
3. What did you have for tea?
4. What is your favourite colour?
5. What funny thing has your DD/DS done lately?
6. What are you doing at the moment (apart from being on huggies of course!)?
7. What's the make of your car?
8. What are you up to tomorrow?
9. Have you taken your Christmas tree down yet?
10. What are you wearing at the moment?

A mixed bag of questions really lol!

1. How hot did it get at your place today? I think around 31 was supposed to only be 25 though
2. Has the cool change come yet? yeah definintely it's quite cool
3. What did you have for tea? toasted sandwiches
4. What is your favourite colour? purple
5. What funny thing has your DD/DS done lately? my kids crack me up about every 5 minutes. but tonight i said do you want to go on the B-U-S tomorrow. to which DD1 replied 'go on the toilet??' lol
6. What are you doing at the moment (apart from being on huggies of course!)? being on facebook too
7. What's the make of your car? ford
8. What are you up to tomorrow? going on the toilet apparantely
9. Have you taken your Christmas tree down yet? well we actually never put one up
10. What are you wearing at the moment? nothing......... lol no i'm wearing denim shorts and this beautiful black shirt with lace all over the chest. i love it so much

Forever, for always and no matter what

1. How hot did it get at your place today? It was over 30, i was hiding in air-con
2. Has the cool change come yet? No
3. What did you have for tea? KFC
4. What is your favourite colour? Pink & Purple
5. What funny thing has your DD/DS done lately? My youngest was eating a nugget yesterday, he stop took a sip of water then a bite of nugget then back to water.
6. What are you doing at the moment (apart from being on huggies of course!)? watching grimm that i tape while i was away.
7. What's the make of your car? mazda 6
8. What are you up to tomorrow? no idea
9. Have you taken your Christmas tree down yet? will be doing that tomorrow.
10. What are you wearing at the moment? P.j's.

1. How hot did it get at your place today? 30 something I think
2. Has the cool change come yet? Um the what lol??
3. What did you have for tea? Seafood marinara it was sooo good grin
4. What is your favourite colour? Purple
5. What funny thing has your DD/DS done lately? I love how ticklish DS1 is, he loses it even when I threaten to tickle him grin and seeing him walking around in DHs 'cowboy' hat was pretty funny!
6. What are you doing at the moment (apart from being on huggies of course!)? Lying on my bed while the bebes watch a Garfield movie.
7. What's the make of your car? Great wall
8. What are you up to tomorrow? Going to see my dad and step mum I haven't seen them in ages!
9. Have you taken your Christmas tree down yet? Nope I keep putting it off tongue
10. What are you wearing at the moment? Sexy trackies, blue top and a black singlet top under that.

1. How hot did it get at your place today?...41 I think

2. Has the cool change come yet?...yes

3. What did you have for tea?...a salad with rocket, roast pumpkin, feta, pumpkin seeds and chicken

4. What is your favourite colour?...purple

5. What funny thing has your DD/DS done lately?...When my SIL popped around yesterday the first thing DS1 said to her was "I did a poo on the potty!"

6. What are you doing at the moment (apart from being on huggies of course!)?...watching tv

7. What's the make of your car?...ford

8. What are you up to tomorrow?...nothing much, DS1 will be at MIL's will go to MIL and FIL for tea

9. Have you taken your Christmas tree down yet?...the decorations are off it but it's still in the house - it's gone nice and crispy! lol!

10. What are you wearing at the moment?...denim shorts and a t-shirt

1. How hot did it get at your place today? just over 40 I think

2. Has the cool change come yet? sadly no

3. What did you have for tea? McDonald's (oohh the shame!!)

4. What is your favourite colour? pink

5. What funny thing has your DD/DS done lately? DP was watching TV the other night and DS asked what are you watching Dad, DP said total wipeout and DS says 'oh yeah, I love turtle whacker!' Might neeed a hearing check!

6. What are you doing at the moment (apart from being on huggies of course!)? Watching Ocean's 13

7. What's the make of your car? Holden

8. What are you up to tomorrow? Working at my friend's day spa

9. Have you taken your Christmas tree down yet? yes

10. What are you wearing at the moment? grey country road dress, one of my faves

They were fun, thanks smile

1. How hot did it get at your place today? Hmmm 21 I think

2. Has the cool change come yet? been windy all day yup smile

3. What did you have for tea? meat,spud,veg

4. What is your favourite colour? Pink/Deep purple

5. What funny thing has your DD/DS done lately? When he pooed he was holding his hat under his bum (he had a nappy on) hence the funny part lol.

6. What are you doing at the moment (apart from being on huggies of course!)? Got a cake in the oven I'm waiting on.

7. What's the make of your car? The sort known as a lemon wink

8. What are you up to tomorrow? Day 3 off the big clean up doing cupbords,floors,gardens all the fun stuff.

9. Have you taken your Christmas tree down yet? Yup

10. What are you wearing at the moment? Leggings and a singlet and cardy.

A mixed bag of questions really lol![/quote]

1. How hot did it get at your place today? - 42 - 43 sad

2. Has the cool change come yet? Nope still waiting!

3. What did you have for tea? I have no idea why but i made a roast pork and veggies!! I was dying in the kitchen!!

4. What is your favourite colour? PINK LOL

5. What funny thing has your DD/DS done lately? Ds2 was whining at me so i told him to stop and Ds 3 picked up his dummy and put it in ds 2's mouth lol

6. What are you doing at the moment (apart from being on huggies of course!)? talking to family on facebook

7. What's the make of your car? ford and ford

8. What are you up to tomorrow? Ds1 has a birthday party to go to but it starts at 1.30 and ends at 4.30 so im not sure if i should send him.... its meant to be 40 - 41 tomorro

9. Have you taken your Christmas tree down yet? I started... does that count lmfao

10. What are you wearing at the moment? a nice and cool dress (i normally will not wear shorts or dresses or skirts that show my legs but this one is just below my butt and because im at home and im hot i really dont care what i look like!)

1. How hot did it get at your place today? I didnt look but a normal day lately has been 38-39 degrees with 90% humidity.... so very hot
2. Has the cool change come yet? Definitely heaps cooler now
3. What did you have for tea? Thai red chicken curry
4. What is your favourite colour? pink
5. What funny thing has your DD/DS done lately? She's always being funny but she did try to force her dummy into the dogs mouth today. Poor Mohawk!
6. What are you doing at the moment (apart from being on huggies of course!)? Facebook... and watching DH play Kinect Adventures on the xbox
7. What's the make of your car? Isuzu
8. What are you up to tomorrow? Nothing really. Packing. Was going to go for a massage but now DH has to work
9. Have you taken your Christmas tree down yet? Nope but we only had a 2ft tree this year
10. What are you wearing at the moment? pjs

www.facebook.com/LeReveWithSally

Under our pergola it got to 47 degrees. I even took a photo!!!
1. How hot did it get at your place today? A LOT cooler today - around 30'
2. Has the cool change come yet? Yes
3. What did you have for tea? Peanut butter sandwich
4. What is your favourite colour? Pink
5. What funny thing has your DD/DS done lately? DD gave me my breastpads and said Mommies BOOBIES
6. What are you doing at the moment (apart from being on huggies of course!)? Was lying on the floor in the lounge playing a game with DD
7. What's the make of your car? Holden
8. What are you up to tomorrow? Hahndorf with my Mum
9. Have you taken your Christmas tree down yet? Not yet
10. What are you wearing at the moment? Denim skirt and pink tee-shirt
Sign in to follow this topic