Huggies Forum

Washing Lock Rss

I just walked into the bathroom to start todays washing and i thought i would ask you lovely ladies... how many loads of washing do you do a day/weeK??

I have no idea why but i end up with a min of 2 loads a day!! mostly its 3 loads and if i skip a day im in trouble!!
We are a family of 5

I do about 6-8 loads a week. Washing days are Fri, Sun and Mon.
gah!! why do i end up with so much lol!! It drives me insane!! I dont think my line has been empty for any more than a day since moving in here 18 months ago!! I should be loosing heaps of weigh with the constant walking to the clothes line lol

I usually do 2 loads every 2-3 days, that's for 3 of us because DH is usually away.
I usually do 11 or 12 loads a week -.-

We are a family of 5 too and I do at least 2 loads a day. Most days it is 3.
We wash our towels every use though so we always have a load of towels per day to do.

http://decadent-delights1.webnode.com/blog/
My blog, take a peek into my world

Family of 3 and im doing a load a day
There 4 of us and i wash every 2 to 3 days for clothes. I wash the towels once a week and do the sheets when i got nothing on the line.

Plus i sometimes have to do a load if one of the kids makes a mess & the clothes have to be wash asap. Or i have to do the sheets if one of the boys has accident.

i guess im pretty average for a family of 5 then i have a 7.5kg front loader and im not sure how much washing powder i use though... i have a 15kg box of powder that has so far lasted 10 months but i might have to buy another one soon

If i wash sheets (at least once a fortnight) its another 3 loads ontop of my average and and then i was the blankets too and thats another 6 loads (once a month)

Ilovemylilbugs wrote:
3_boys wrote:
i guess im pretty average for a family of 5 then i have a 7.5kg front loader and im not sure how much washing powder i use though... i have a 15kg box of powder that has so far lasted 10 months but i might have to buy another one soon
Thats a fair effort to last that long!!!! I always thought of buying it in bulk smile we have a top loader but the way our machine dispenses the powder we can use either powder so that helps with specials in the super market laugh

yeah thats why we got rid of our top loader and went with a front loader... if we used powder it would leave the residue on the clothes and the liquid wouldnt get the clothes clean enough for me. I think for a 15kg box we paid $40 from big w (fab brand - i get rashes with the other brands)

I do about six loads a week. I tend to do a few loads at night.and hang it out in the.morning. yay the.first post from my phone lol smile

We are a family of 4 and we do about 2 loads a day too. Never a day off from washing sad

Forever, for always and no matter what

Sign in to follow this topic