Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. And so Misskel's post contiues :) Pics

And so Misskel's post contiues :) Pics Lock Rss

Gorgeous photo - you look so young! Not what I thought you looked like either smile
Good Morning ladies, looks like my timing is spot on, 3tinks you are beautiful! Even though you told me yesterday you had brown hair I still got a shock to see you werent blonde, ha ha!! Your girls are gorgeous too!
Ok, here's me and DH, this is the most recent half decent pic I have of myself haha I was 35 weeks preg with DD2 (so end of Nov) smile

Gone grin

3tinks wrote:
Thanks on the young part.... I actually turn 33 tomorrow.

I knew you were in your early 30's! Happy Birthday for tomorrow (in case I forget) grin
Bailey's Mummy wrote:
Ok, here's me and DH, this is the most recent half decent pic I have of myself haha I was 35 weeks preg with DD2 (so end of Nov) smile

Naww...cute pic! You look so beautiful smile
Bailey's Mummy I have seen a couple of pics of you and you look so different everytime!! Thats a lovely photo of you ans you DH, you both look so happy smile
Helllllooooooo Jas*!!! Its pay up time lady- we're ready to see your pic grin grin
Aww thanks guys grin

Jas* wrote:
Baileys mummy you look lurrrrvely tongue

Show us ya pic tongue

3tinks wrote:
*misskel* wrote:
Good Morning ladies, looks like my timing is spot on, 3tinks you are beautiful! Even though you told me yesterday you had brown hair I still got a shock to see you werent blonde, ha ha!! Your girls are gorgeous too!

Ive been blonde in the past.... Ans typical DD2 trying to climb the fencing!

Ha ha ha!! I would have loved to put a face to her so I could picture her when you post the cheeky (but SO funny!) stuff she does
3tinks wrote:
Jas* wrote:
3tinks wrote:
Ive been blonde in the past.... Ans typical DD2 trying to climb the fencing!
It's the blue lake pulling her in laugh

I have a pic of her climbing the fence at the 12 apostles aswell.....

This made me choke on my drink!!! laugh laugh
Melmul wrote:
Misskel are you putting yours back up?? I will feel like we are strangers until I see you tongue

Yep I'll put it back up. probably a few times today as I promised Dazz and Nai too. I'll put it up now for a little while. If anyone misses it let me know and I'll pop it back up- Im past the nervousness of showing who I am now, we're all friends right grin Come on Jas- be nice to your friends laugh
Sign in to follow this topic