Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Anyone else got this random huggies email lol

Anyone else got this random huggies email lol Lock Rss

I just got an email from them too AND just posted asking about it. lol I couldn't see what was on mine though as it was protected.
Hmm somehow I don't think its genuine!! Lol

I wouldn't know if I got that one.. I go through an delete the spam without looking at it.

I'm a bit offended that Chinese Huggies is so biased as to not send some of us that email gasp I feel so tiny now that I wasn't considered important enough to receive it. tongue I deserve to be scammed too, just like you girls.
I'm curious as to why you've got it & not me... lol
Mustn't be important enough..... sad
Ilovemylilbugs wrote:
OC1246 wrote:
I just got an email from them too AND just posted asking about it. lol I couldn't see what was on mine though as it was protected.
Oh crap did we post at the same time gasp maybe I should I looked before I posted
But random we both got it blink

chalys 'n' J wrote:
Hmm somehow I don't think its genuine!! Lol

I wouldn't know if I got that one.. I go through an delete the spam without looking at it.
I don't think it's genuine either but as you can tell by my 100 inbox number I'm not to efficient in cleaning out my crap laugh laugh I'm the same with actual junk mail in my mail box!!

Skippy And The Greek wrote:
I'm a bit offended that Chinese Huggies is so biased as to not send some of us that email gasp I feel so tiny now that I wasn't considered important enough to receive it. tongue I deserve to be scammed too, just like you girls.

laugh laugh well you could always go on the net and hand over all banking details and email addresses to random uk lotteries and I'm sure you'll get plenty of spam grin
lol 100 emails!! I have got 4000!!
maybe we won something fabulous!!
Ilovemylilbugs wrote:
Wooden Spoon wrote:
I'm curious as to why you've got it & not me... lol
Mustn't be important enough..... sad

laugh laugh I'm actually thinking wth laugh but on my random huggies forum googling I have found that the UK use to have a forum India still does so now I'm curious if hong kong does grin

Are you gonna join another Huggies forum?
I just received it as well. I'm guessing junk mail. I just deleted it.

One just came through for me too!!
Oh my, I now feel loved. Just re-checked my email for the 2nd time since this post started & I've now got one too. Oh my night is made..... smile lol
Ilovemylilbugs wrote:
me+hub+3 wrote:
I just received it as well. I'm guessing junk mail. I just deleted it.
Glad I'm not the only one smile least there is a few of us lol did you do the survey about huggies nappies online I went to buy had to get out of it as ds was crying I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

I haven't done any survey like that.
Nope, I didn't any surveys.
Sign in to follow this topic