Huggies Forum

DD's hairstyle today * pic * Rss

Aww so very sweet!
oooo looks great!

Very nice. Xx

Bugs- DD1 just asked for your creation tomorrow. Her hair is heaps longer is I will have to see how we go.

Dazz- I like that one, would take heaps of patience though (which I don't often have in the morning) lol

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

Curious One wrote:
jazool wrote:
Bugs- DD1 just asked for your creation tomorrow. Her hair is heaps longer is I will have to see how we go.

Dazz- I like that one, would take heaps of patience though (which I don't often have in the morning) lol
Make sure you take a pic and show us tongue

ha ha - that will depend on the end result. Plus she is tryng to be miss independent and do it herself, so I am hoping I can get by without any 'help' tomorrow.

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

Gorgeous hair styles girls!!!

DD, 2yo, is just getting into hair styles. But the best thing about it is that she has her creche carer's wrapped around her little finger so they do her hair in different styles. DD pick's how many hair ties and what colour, with clips if requested, and they put it up for her!!!

The other day she came home with a high top bun, then today it was two piggy tails up high too.

LoopsyLou78 wrote:
Gorgeous hair styles girls!!!
DD, 2yo, is just getting into hair styles. But the best thing about it is that she has her creche carer's wrapped around her little finger so they do her hair in different styles. DD pick's how many hair ties and what colour, with clips if requested, and they put it up for her!!!
The other day she came home with a high top bun, then today it was two piggy tails up high too.

Just let her experiment. It is very necessary at this age. I would also advise you to pay attention to bob updos, click on the photo from this source. This is a good everyday version of a girl’s hairstyle with the ability to modify it with hair products. Here you can find scope for imagination without resorting to a color change.
Sign in to follow this topic