Huggies Forum

family assistance question Lock Rss

3littlemen wrote:
at the moment we only receive the minimum payment p/f for part a and a lump sum at the end of the financial year, I want to change it so I get it all p/f does anyone know If I can do it online or do I have to phone them or go in there?

I'm not sure have you looked online to see if you can or not?

Forever, for always and no matter what

You can only change it per financial year, so there should be an option online to choose how you want to be paid when you update your 2013/2014 income estimate.

In saying that I've done it before but haven't looked at it this year.
I'll go have a look around on mine and see if I can help you out smile

Forever, for always and no matter what

I can't see anywhere on there about it sorry

Forever, for always and no matter what

If you have a smart phone then centrelink has an App. Its free and you can update your income whenever you want through out the year. You also get your letter online, they'll send you an sms when you have a new letter and you go to the App and log on. Its fantastic.
Sign in to follow this topic