Huggies Forum

:( Lock Rss

Due to have my little girls next week, and one will be in NCIU and i go and get sick this week sad
O no. sad hopefully its just a quick thing and your feeling better soon.

Mum Of 3 Cuties wrote:
You will be fine smile Good hand washing and a mask will still get you into NICU to be with you daughter.

Hope you are feeling better soon though.

I hope that they will let me do that, my sister has told me that they wont let me in if im unwell at all
Get better soon. Do you have a cold? Very common to catch that right at the end of pregnancy. I remember being sick and then when it came time to become a mum again it just left my body.

Mum Of 3 Cuties wrote:
mumma of 4 wrote:
Mum Of 3 Cuties wrote:
You will be fine smile Good hand washing and a mask will still get you into NICU to be with you daughter.

Hope you are feeling better soon though.

I hope that they will let me do that, my sister has told me that they wont let me in if im unwell at all

We had a NICU baby and that was what my DH had to do when he wasn't well.

well im glad to know that ill be able to go in and see her smile
stacebebe wrote:
Get better soon. Do you have a cold? Very common to catch that right at the end of pregnancy. I remember being sick and then when it came time to become a mum again it just left my body.

and yeah just a cold thank goodness... just hit me all of a sudden thank goodness hubby starts holidays on monday so ill get plenty of rest before they come
Sign in to follow this topic