Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Mum's with boys.. Lock Rss

Just out of interest how often do you wash your son's hair?
I only wash it once a week, unless he's been sweating a lot. But he does rinse his hair with water every night.
every second night. It really depends if they being running around & their hairs all sweaty. Might wash it the next night if it has to be done.

At least once a week. Usually coincides with their swimming lessons. Starting to wash DS2's hair more frequently as he has been sweating a lot. We also rinse in between smile

About every 4 days to a week
I wash their hair every second night, unless they have something in it like food or they've been really hot and sweaty.

I think I need to show my DH this thread lol! He normally baths the boys and will wash their hair every night, probably coz he washes his hair every day. When I bath them I tend not too as I know DH will be washing it the next night.

Every 2nd night smile

Every night smile

twice a week we do a really good scrub (shampoo and conditioner) and if he has been sweaty we will also give a good scrub and every other day just a rinse

I find if we wash it anymore than that it gets too dry and he gets an ichy scalp.

About twice a week.
Well I wasn't going to reply to this 'cause I thought I would get slaughtered lol.
But probably about once a week.

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Sign in to follow this topic