Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

3rd miscarriage :( Lock Rss

Hi ladies, ive just found out ive miscaried for the 3rd time (was ment to be 8weeks) my midwife has said that i can go get it investigated. Has anyone been threw this? What should i expect?
Hey I commented in the TTC thread and sent you a follow request Xx So sorry sad

4 surprises. wrote:
im so sorry. sad I have no advice on mc. im so sorry you have to go through this. I wish you strength.

Thank you. I feel so lost. Hopefuly we will get some answers soon.
Pinkie Pie wrote:
Hey I commented in the TTC thread and sent you a follow request Xx So sorry sad

Thank you
The Infamous T wrote:
Sorry for your loss

Thank you. Some people dont understand how hard it is, im being told to just get over it, i wish it was that easy.
I had one at the start of this year so I couldnt even imagine how u are coping with number 3! soooo sorry,

I know they will run every test possible for you and figure it out. =) GBH'S
Rebecca_Wilson302 wrote:
I had one at the start of this year so I couldnt even imagine how u are coping with number 3! soooo sorry,

I know they will run every test possible for you and figure it out. =) GBH'S

Thank you, im sorry you had to go threw a miscarage, they are heartbreaking. Just have to focus on finding answers and hope it doesnt take ages.
Rosie Mumma wrote:
I'm so very sorry this is happening with you. sad

I've had several miscarriages. They weren't as far along as yours, my ob just did blood tests which showed I had a clotting disorder. I took low dose aspirin, fell pregnant the following cycle and had our rainbow baby 11 weeks ago.

I hope they find something easily fixed and you get your rainbow very soon. Hugs. x

Thats fantastic that you have had a wee bub after many miscarages, gives me hope. We have a feeling they have been due to the scarring from my burst apendix in march. FX we will know soon.
Just wanted to say I am sorry for what you have been through. Xx

sorry to hear you are going through this. From my understanding they would send you off for a blood test. I work in pathology and we get lots of women come in due to multiple miscarriages sad and the doctor usually orders blood tests to check for various clotting disorders.

mum to one goregous boy

GarfieldRules wrote:
Just wanted to say I am sorry for what you have been through. Xx

Thank you smile
*kathryn* wrote:
sorry to hear you are going through this. From my understanding they would send you off for a blood test. I work in pathology and we get lots of women come in due to multiple miscarriages sad and the doctor usually orders blood tests to check for various clotting disorders.

Thank you. Im just waiting to hear from the clinic, my midwife said they should be in touch next week. Its sad how many woman have to go threw this
Sign in to follow this topic