Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Kitten pics as promised :) Lock Rss

Milly

Oscar

Having a cuddle

They're a bit shell shocked at the moment, hopefully they settle down soon smile

I can see big brother kitty is going to take care of his little sister, hehe they're so cute... I am going to have to watch my son like a hawk with them but!

I am going well thanks girls, I am feeling a bit better about life, we have finally made the decision to move to Darwin... And given ourselves 12 months to do it. The house will go on the market in May as we really need to finish it all off properly first.. So has given us a new goal and feeling good about it. smile

laugh 3 cuties!!
I chose Milly... She really stood out to me. I had the option of a grey and white one also which was probably actually prettier but I couldn't go past this one, she has a really sweet nature too, whereas the other one was more scratchy and meowy. So in some strange way you are correct! Lol!

Dd chose the black and white one... Which I don't feel the same about! Lol poor kitten!

Awww cute kittens.

All the best for organising for the move! smile

Awwww they are so cute!!!

Good luck with organization of the move. Hope the house sells quickly when you put it in the market smile
chalys 'n' J wrote:
I am going well thanks girls, I am feeling a bit better about life, we have finally made the decision to move to Darwin.

Yay!!

www.facebook.com/LeReveWithSally

Oh my they are sooooooooooo cute!

Thanks, they've settled down nicely, didn't even meow at night like I was expecting smile

Here's a couple more pics

they are so cute, good luck with all your planning with the move.I hope you love humidity!

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Yep I do vkw! wink

chalys 'n' J wrote:
Yep I do vkw! wink

that's good then.My parents recently had a port visit there whilst cruising back from asia and mum said her clothes were so wet from the humidity she had to wring them out.Hope you don't have to wring out the cats lol

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Sign in to follow this topic