Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Just starting my own thread from the 5W one

Just starting my own thread from the 5W one Lock Rss

Just so it doesn't get derailed totally!

Thanks LittleMiss, I am sure bubs will be here really soon. I am going to run with RM's feeling it will be tonight. It should be as my midwife has a lovely night planned including dinner and the movies....lol
Dh has spent the last 2 days trying to secretly induce me. Driving on bumpy rds, driving rough, giving me heaps of chocolate, (I think that was to get the oxytocin flowing) nipple tweaking while I sleep!! lol

Anirtak, I can be induced if I choose, but I am just being monitored every couple of days instead. My last little one was at either 41, 42 or 43 weeks depending on which date was correct. My midwives date was 41, the ultrasound made it 42 and my date made it 43.

I watched blades of glory the other night and now I am just trying to find something equally as funny to watch tonight!

Thanks all for your thoughts! smile
Enjoy those last few days or even hours having your baby happily tucked away in your belly.
Maybe try a thriller this time... Get your adrenalin pumping.
All the best smile

I am kitty wink

I hope tonights the night for you OC. Wow I can't believe you're 42 weeks. Can't wait to hear your good news. smile

None of those things worked for me either! I've heard that a big walk can help. Well, bubs can't stay in there forever so any day now smile Good luck for the labour smile

Anirtak wrote:
None of those things worked for me either! I've heard that a big walk can help. Well, bubs can't stay in there forever so any day now smile Good luck for the labour smile

lol I do big walks up steep hills most days and lots of physical stuff on our property. Last week I decided to stop doing it and see if it worked in reverse with me. So I did nothing physical and just got bored. So yesterday I was whippersnipping and today back to walking! Thinking maybe the trampoline....grin
lellejay wrote:
Enjoy those last few days or even hours having your baby happily tucked away in your belly.
Maybe try a thriller this time... Get your adrenalin pumping.
All the best smile
lol i don't think my brain could concentrate long enough. Its a bit all over the place at the moment. i think I am ok and then I find the tinned pineapple with the coffee, can't remember basic words / phrases and forget how I have my coffee...
Tickled*pink wrote:
Is there something you can start doing that if it was interrupted you would be highly unimpressed? Then do it 'cos you know baby will be not far behind once you start tongue

GL
grin
Good Luck, hope it does happen tonight for you.

Your DH sounds like he wants his baby now too.

Perhaps wear your most daggy pjs and undies so you are bound to go into labour and have people see you...
Little Miss' wrote:
I've heard good things about tramplolines smile
grin
Good luck OC, have been thinking about you smile

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

MamaMum wrote:
Perhaps wear your most daggy pjs and undies so you are bound to go into labour and have people see you...

hahaha
Sign in to follow this topic