Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Just starting my own thread from the 5W one

Just starting my own thread from the 5W one Lock Rss

my_little_blessings wrote:
Good Luck, hope it does happen tonight for you.

Your DH sounds like he wants his baby now too.
he certainly does! He has already been on leave for a week as we thought it would have happened earlier!!
jazool wrote:
Good luck OC, have been thinking about you smile

thanks!
ok off to watch a movie now. Will update you all as soon as have something to update you with! grin xxx
Good luck OC. Hope things happen soon for you xo
Goodness me, I can't believe you're still pregnant. I hope you're contracting as I type this tongue

Follow my blog "Bed Rest for Baby" at http://www.babysteps1804.wordpress.com

Geez OC. Have that baby already tongue

If you're still pregnant today maybe try a vigorous game of hopscotch laugh

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Well.... Had a show yesterday morning, niggles a bit through the day and after 1 hr 13 of established labour had a little girl at the very reasonable hour of 9 last night! No name yet. 9 lb 7 oz and born at 42+3 covered in vernix - so much so it was floating in the pool! Born in the caul which broke once her legs came out. Amazing!!! She is chubby as and very relaxed so far!!! Such a little sweetheart!!!
Congratulations OC!!!

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Congratulations OC.
Congrats OC on your new baby girl xx

Congrat's to you & your family.
Enjoy every second with her.

And if you want i look forward to see a photo of her.

Naww...congrats OC - sounds like a fantastic labour smile
Sign in to follow this topic