Huggies Forum

Kitty names Lock Rss

DH fell in love with a kitten last week so guess what we got roll eyes

Anyway, we can't think of anything to call him. Anyone got any ideas? We don't like the typical cat names - our other cat is called Adso tongue 10 points to anyone who knows where we got that from grin

Here's a couple of pics for inspiration lol

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Not sure why they're sideways :/

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Zinkles smile

Bullet
Pluto
Whitaker
Looks smokey hehe soo cute smile
Sheldon! As soon as I saw him I thought of Sheldon singing the kitty song (anyone else watch Big Bang Theory?) smile
Sorry I didn't reply last night! I got caught up watching Breaking Bad (we are only up to season 5) and then fell asleep!

Thanks ladies, some good ideas smile Will have to run them past DH.

Yay Mo3C! grin T - Adso is the cat of one of the main characters in books written by Diana Gabaldon. A little lame, but they're awesome books!

Mudpies - I have that song stuck in my head now tongue

Kiwi, Muppet, Coby, Holly, Casper, Chev, Chay, T.C (like TV show called top cat), Benny, Hongi (if it likes giving wet nose kisses/smooches),
I dont think Adso is lame, i love those books too!

Some other suggestions: Mouse, Wookie, Gizmo, G, Elvis, Zed, Boots, Boy, Fluffnut (dd1s favourite word atm!)

Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds,
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.

Does he have a name yet?
Yay Bubbles! I'll give you 10 points too tongue

MamaMum - no name yet! Still can't decide!

Sign in to follow this topic