Huggies Forum

what was your favourite Lock Rss

I'm with you T, i wanted a cabbage patch doll and quints!! Don't know if anyone remembers them but i still have them now!!! LOL

Yep I wanted a cabbage patch and I still have her smile and I always wanted a Barbie but never got one sad

Mum Of 3 Cuties wrote:
Not so much for Christmas but I can remember desperately wanting Sylvanian Family things. When I discovered them though I was a little to old for them sad DD is a little to young for them yet but "we" have a couple of little animals and a little tricycle wink I can't wait until she is old enough to enjoy them. I just hope she is into them!!

My favourite most played with toy was my Barbie dolls. I spent hours playing with them.

We also once got a Simon game which was a huge hit. Mum only just got rid of it recently because it stopped working. sad

I was too old for sylvanians too, but my little sister, had a heap of them (she still has them all lol!)

Yep, never got a Barbie, I don't think mum and dad liked them very much, my sister had one but it was a fake one lol!

Thats the quints stuff! I loved it so much!!! grin

Definitely my cabbage patch doll. I remember getting my first one for Xmas when I was 7. I passed my girl and boy onto dd1 a couple years ago.

My most favourite toy was my orange popple. I have no idea what happened to it, he up and vanished. My dad bought it for me when I was about 6

That was easier than I thought! Here I was thinking it was too much effort to use the tiny pic uploader, but hell that was easy smile

Oh the memories this thread is bringing back!! My favourite toys were dolls, dolls and more dolls. And I was spoilt rotten with them laugh I had cabbage patch kids, my child's, magic nursery dolls, barbies galore and heaps of accessories, baby alive, 2 newborn babies (equivalent of a baby born by today's standards) and many, many others. I had a doll house, a whole toy box full of dolls clothes and a pram, a cot, a bassinet, a swing, a capsule- you name it laugh i look back and think my gosh I can't believe I had all of that!!!! BUT it's come back around as mum kept almost all of it and now has 5 grand daughters who adore it all smile
Mum Of 3 Cuties wrote:
*~Zimbee~* wrote:
Thats the quints stuff! I loved it so much!!! grin

OMG I would have sold one of my brothers for those!!!!! laugh

hahahah Love it!!! They were so awesome! and they had different color hair too so cute!!!

I was a cabbage patch girl too, I took such good care of mine, she was never dirty. I used to get cranky at my little sister who treated hers terribly. poor baby smile

loved sylvanian families too, I had a wooden dollhouse and mum and I made all the furniture and props for it.

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

Favourite toy was a teddy (I slept with him every night until I met DF haha). But I loved my Barbies, Alf, skateboard and this doll that you could 'teach' to talk.

I also wanted a Cabbage Patch doll but my mum wouldn't buy me one because she said they were too ugly sad laugh

Mum Of 3 Cuties wrote:
3littlemen wrote:
I have never heard of a simon game?
as for barbies I played with them all the time but never got any accessories, I remember using the dogs blue water bowl as a swimming pool lol!

I had a heap of Barbie stuff and probably a dozen dolls!

This is Simon

I reckon I remember Simon...you had to copy the sounds? It looks like a Roomba which is the kinda toy I want now happy

Sign in to follow this topic