Huggies Forum

Bit of an update on me... Lock Rss

Hey everyone...I haven't been on for a while....well posted anything for a while so thought I would get a few things out there that are going on with me and feel that I need to get off my chest before I go crazy laugh

Not long ago I met someone, he's a single dad and he has a daughter the same age as my DD. Things were going great, our kids got along well and things between the two of us was great and I felt really comfortable around him. We hit a little bump in the road with a mutual friend then things got back on track. Then a week before Christmas he texted me and said he had a lot of things on his mind and that he couldn't be with anyone. I thought I was ok with it and I gave myself time to get over it and move on but I just can't get him out of my head! I feel ok about not being with him, I was in the mindset that if I wasn't good enough for him then he's not good enough for me. It's just driving me crazy that I can't stop thinking about him.

I'm taking everything that happened with him as a positive because before him I didn't know if I could be with anyone after my ex left. I know I had put a wall up and he broke that down really quickly so I'm glad that I felt comfortable enough to let someone in.

Other than that things have been going great, the kids are good and we are moving again soon so I'm really looking forward to that. It's closer to DS school (he's in grade 1 this year!) Well thanks for reading laugh I feel so much better being able to get that out as I don't really have someone that I can talk to about him. Hope everyone else is good smile

Aw Chonnie, do you think maybe he'll sort himself out and you'd be interested or?.. But glad that overall it's positive for you!

I'm not holding out hope because I don't think it will happen but if he were to call me and say that he made a mistake then yeah I think I would want to work things out with him. I think he broke up with me because he's so used to it just being him and his DD and he hasn't had anyone else around so when a whole heap of things started happening in his life I think he thought that it's just easier to deal with it on his own...so that part kind of sucks because he knew about everything that I was going through and was amazing about all of it.

Thanks beaker!

Mum Of 3 Cuties wrote:
I am glad you have learnt that you can share your life with another person Chonnie that for a start is a big positive from where you've been.

Remember ... "Sometimes people come into your life for a season, a reason or a lifetime" smile

Glad to see you round though and that you are doing ok apart from this wee hiccup. There is someone else with the same pic and every time they post I get all excited to see you back but it isn't often you laugh

Awww thanks MO3C! I've been around a little recently, just haven't posted....kinda felt like a newbie all over again laugh I can't think of their name but yeah I've seen it too, I thought about changing it a while ago

Good to "see" you Chonnie. Yeah I'm the same as MO3C with your pic! Confuses me lol!

Glad you can look on the positive side of what happened. Hope their is a super lovely man out there for you grin

Mum Of 3 Cuties wrote:
*chonnie* wrote:
I've been around a little recently, just haven't posted....kinda felt like a newbie all over again

It's like riding a bike, grin

It sure is...don't know what I was worried about, you all remember me laugh

Jas. wrote:
*chonnie* wrote:
I can't think of their name but yeah I've seen it too, I thought about changing it a while ago
PinkRibbon, but you had the profile pic first wink

grin

Of course we remember you! Good to see you around grin

I'm glad to hear everything is going well. Are you still having the dog issues? Not that it really matters if you are moving soon.

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Zinkles wrote:

I'm glad to hear everything is going well. Are you still having the dog issues? Not that it really matters if you are moving soon.

No haven't had any more dramas with the crazy lady. She still gives me a dirty look if we happen to be out the front at the same time so I just smile and wave laugh We're moving sometime next month, counting down until we're finally out of here.

The Walking T wrote:
Chonieeeee eeeeeeee eeeeeeeee
It's really you tongue tongue

Glad things are pretty good sorry it didn't work out though

laugh Hey T!!!! Thanks smile

Your posts always make me laugh! Yeah I know, I told jas that I have to keep popping in more often so I don't miss her announcement lol. I'll try I promise smile

*chonnie* wrote:
Zinkles wrote:

No haven't had any more dramas with the crazy lady. She still gives me a dirty look if we happen to be out the front at the same time so I just smile and wave laugh We're moving sometime next month, counting down until we're finally out of here.

I'm sure she appreciates the friendly gesture laugh

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Zinkles wrote:

I'm sure she appreciates the friendly gesture laugh

Oh yeah she totally loves me for it laugh

Sign in to follow this topic